Reviews for Coming Darkness
WhiteTwitch chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
This is already very good- is there going to be any

Dark!Willow? Buffy pairings? (Please let Angel come!) Will Willow bring Sirius back? B/A? SB/B?
ralyks chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
yay! an update! woot woot!
madtvk chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
woot! great great chapter! excellent writing as always! :)
Angel-love-buffy chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
love this fic!Please update this fic soon!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Very well done, while I find it just a little hard to see Ethan following anyone other than just choas it's self. You did a wonderful job with the plot and the flow. This is really a great read and I thank you for it.
KieriToews chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I'm enjoying this so far. It's quite good. Lookin forward to more. Also, I can't wait until Buffy AND Giles find out about Ethan. Though I'd have thought that he was in Nevada being held by the Intiative still...
Zoe Saugin chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
This shall be interesting.

I really like your story. Please update soon. I'm putting you on story alert. D
Silent Me chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I just found the story and I have to say that I love it so far. I can't wait to see what'll happen in it!
LittleAngelMelanie chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Great start. I hope you keep updating regularly. Seeing as it says this was started in 2002 and it only has 3 chapters, I kinda hope that was when you started the orginal one. :)
madtvk chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
great chapter! willow is so willow. can't wait to see what happens next. :)
ralyks chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
great start. please update soon
Belle Morte Rising chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Great story, loved how they reacted to their saleries, can't wait for their reactions at seeing Hogwarts.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Congrats-the first "Buffy comes to teach at Hogwarts" where somebody mentions salary & expenses ... too bad Spike didn't come along, he could turn out to be a Malfoy...

Is room & board free? That makes a huge difference...

One would think that initially the people at Hogwarts would be more impressed by Willow-who is finally coming into her power...a year or two before, she'd have been struggling to float a pencil, now she's very very powerful, and all without a wand...it'll take a while to realize the Slayer is more than just very strong ( prophetic dreams ...maybe a shared dream with Harry?)..

* I really hope Dawn turns out to be a wand-user...also her Keyness should play into this somehow... imagine her getting a wand, tapping her Key power, and being uber-powerful... ie "Wingardium Leviosa!" and a house flies into orbit
Lovelikethemovies chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Hum.. Oliver Wood, Buffy Summers, and Willow Rosenberg, eh? Lovely start to the story, I'll be watching close for an update.

..would you please consider a Buffy/Oliver Wood pairing?

I can help sometimes with looking over chapters for you, if you want, maybe.
A chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
this story is really good so far. please update it soon. don't forget about it!