Reviews for Inu Sensai!
DeannaAngel chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
sounds cool i can't wait to read the next chapter oh and i would like to see the pic of Shio and his sis

Deanna

Email:

(So u don't have to go look in my profile)
Mana Midnight chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
I absotlutely love this story. too bad you did something akin to abondening it.
Okami no hanyou chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
oh can I have a copy of that pic?
Merea chapter 7 . 5/20/2003
this is a really cool story! please send me the pic of Sashimi and Shio.
Chaotic Demon chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
That was good!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
Pic! Pic! Must have pic! Please? *Puppydog eyes*
Hillside Dancing On chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
HAHAHAHA! So THAT'S how Shio got like he is! Something tells me he'd have turned out the same even if it weren't for the drunk.

Kameko: I remember when I first learned about sex...

*flashback to Kameko as a kit, hiding in the bushes near a pasture of cows*.

Aigishi: Kameko, I'll going to get one of those for dinner. Wait here.

Kameko: Ok mommy. *Aigishi runs away and Kameko looks out at the field were a bull is walking up too a cow...*

*present time*.

Kameko: *shudder*
Hillside Dancing On chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
LOL! We all love Shio! And he's just as cute now as he is when he's older. *glomps Shio-kun*
Tearful eyes chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
I really like this story! - It looks like Sesshomaru and InuYasha has a you send me that picture of Sashimi and Shio?
OKFan chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
_ I think I'm begining to like your writing more than some of a lot of my favorite authors!

I would love to see the pic with Chibi Shio and Sashimi. My e-mail address is

By the way, I really like the pic of full grown Shio. He's almost as cute as Koga!

(I don't care if people call me insane, Lord knows, it's probably true anyway, but I like Koga. He's a cute and at times naive wolf. In my opinion his naiveness only makes him cuter!)

Sorry, got off topic. _;; I do that sometimes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-Ja ne

-Pchanfreak
d.g. and crew chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
D.g.: HEY! WE'RE BACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brat: V_V* *walks over and knocks D.g. unconscious* Don't mind her.

Erica: _ We just got your newest pic a few days ago, but sadly, we haven't had much of a chance to review...

Brat: So let's just make this quick and short, cause us three are supposed to be leaving in less than a minute for karate class! It's *takes a deep breath* ! BYE!
Li'l Yahiko chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
:D OH BOY! _
Moo-Moo-chan chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
woh. rn't ya hapy u got to update today? :D I wanna see ur new story. Ive got a couple of other stories to read including excorsist! I dont kno if u posted ur new story, but if u did I want to read. I post ch 6 for my Confuzzling tv so check it out! :D bye come online soon... I hope:D
lil washu-chan1 chapter 7 . 4/8/2003
THAT PIC WAS THE BEST! Wish I could draw like that..-_-' O well! Cant wait for the rest of the story!
Li'l Yahiko chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
I wanna see the pic! Erm-why did Inu boi have to take off his clothes? -_- Heh...