Reviews for Lady Archimedes
Sparrow White chapter 82 . 11/22
Just as I did when I first encountered "The Arithmancer," I set this story aside for a while when I found out about it, saving it for the right time. Then I started reading it - - and got interrupted by Real Life and never came back to your story for years. This did, however, have the bonus feature that the story was already done by the time I recently started reading it again.

What did I discover? "Lady Archimedes" was as good as I expected - - and my expectations were very high after reading "The Arithmancer." While I would have enjoyed even more mathematics in this go-round than it already had, I was amused by the *side-effects* of the mathematics, including things like Hermione using different languages to get the correct syllable count, the Lovecraftian references, and the intriguing possibilities for the algebraic topology of the soul.

Taken together, I feel that "The Arithmancer" and "Lady Archimedes" constitute a major work of fanfiction, right up there with RobSt's "Harry Crow" or Diane Castle's mega-crossover masterpiece "The Secret Return of Alex Mack" over on Twisting the Hellmouth. If I ever manage to actually write and post any fanfiction of my own, your work will be one of the reasons why.

So, thank you very much for writing this. I would give you a 16-cell (also known as a hexadecachoron) in exchange, but I cannot get it to lie flat enough to fit in this review box.

Yours in mathematics,
Sparrow White
Hoodie Hugger chapter 82 . 10/23
This was amazing. I loved every chapter and all 1 million words of it!
GodsgiftFires chapter 82 . 10/5
Oops, Damm I hate mobile. Just finished the story and I am really amazed of the quality of the writing. Congratulations.
GodsgiftFires chapter 14 . 10/5
за после
el-kialyulo chapter 82 . 10/2
This is, without any doubt, the BEST fanfiction I have read that covers the Hogwarts years. I truly wish that it could be published and disseminated globally, (with permission from J.K Rowling, of course), so that as many people can be enthralled by the Great Arithmancer that is Lady Archimedes.
Thank you so much for this captivating take on the world of Harry Potter.

Your avid fan,

El Kialyulo
I have no words that can properly describe how amazing this is. I applaud you. In fact, I give you a standing ovation complete with an orchestra
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 38 . 8/15
I'm just imagining the first letter "I want a HUGE diamond, how high is the price"
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 23 . 8/15
Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling can break out of Azkaban by making the Dementors secretly gay
huongdaoroma chapter 31 . 7/16
I really wanted to see the students lynch Umbridge, maybe assassinate her
Efloresco chapter 82 . 5/23
Robe made of flying carpet? I can see that.
Efloresco chapter 81 . 5/23
Nice
Efloresco chapter 80 . 5/23
Wow

I was genuinely scared of Hermione there at the end. You did it. That was amazing. Perfect.
Efloresco chapter 73 . 5/23
Fuck me. I like this. I never would have expected it in a story like this, but honestly? It's good.
Efloresco chapter 70 . 5/22
You know I've always dreamed of being able to bake a loaf of something that, if you ate that and only that, would provide a complete and balanced diet.

I'm so proud.
Efloresco chapter 68 . 5/22
This story is getting realy intense in a good way here. I'm fully here for it. Amazing writing.
5,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »