Reviews for Lady Archimedes
Hoodie Hugger chapter 24 . 10/11
I am so impressed with how she convinces then to take a picture. It's very Slytherin.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 23 . 10/11
The classes were great and I'm glad to see she is going to learn about improvising potions. In regards to earlier in the chapter, I don't see how she benefited at all from that discussion with Dumbledore.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 22 . 10/9
This is really interesting!
Skorcher007 chapter 82 . 10/7
Beautiful story, I have a feeling I’ll be re-reading this once again soon enough.
missmusicluver chapter 38 . 10/5
She sold t P?!

Dying. Im dying here
Hoodie Hugger chapter 20 . 10/1
I guessed it would be Slughorn too! I am so glad that Georgina has joined.
But DUMBLEDORE!
The letter to Donald trump is great.
Get daphne and Tracy and Georgia! C’mon, hermione!
Hoodie Hugger chapter 18 . 9/15
Wow, I did not expect that perspective
Hoodie Hugger chapter 17 . 9/15
This seems like a sensible idea
Hoodie Hugger chapter 16 . 9/15
The lightning strike is a neat idea though it makes me wonder: when you're in a battle and trying to think fast, would it be counter productive to have to many spells? If there is such a thing. But if you have two different stunning spells except one is faster and shorter range and the other is for longer range, couldn't that get confusing? Seems like it would be more useful for showing off, not actually fighting for your life.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 15 . 9/15
I'm pleased that Hermione is letting people know about the jinx and also please that she at least ran the idea by a few other people, not I'm not sure if I'm pleased or disappointed that so many people thought it was a good idea.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 14 . 9/15
This makes a lot more sense than having a not so secret meeting in a bar in front of everyone
FireInLife chapter 35 . 9/16
I don't know if you knew about it, or if somebody has told you since. But Dumbledore, in canon, knew how to save Harry at this point in time and still destroy the horcrux. He knew at the end of year 4.

Still, really confused why Hermione doesn't trust Dumbledore. Her whole reason is that...he failed to protect one of his men from being killed by Voldemort's forces...? I mean, Hermione has kept multiple secrets herself, even from those she cares about. She's really no different. I guess it's just her character, showing that she has room to grow? I dunno. Ginny's reaction also seemed a bit too dramatic (mainly where she directed her anger at).
5,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »