Reviews for The Lion's Pride
jayliyah85 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
This actually seemed like a very promising start.. I'm really curious why Rinoa's acting so strange, I think something's definitely up. It's too bad you forgot about this story.. I thought you wrote it well so far.
Squinoa4eva chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
wow that was really good...when r u gonna update again i would ove to read more of your story...ill add u 2 my author alert list...plz update soon
from SquallRinoa4eva
Jeremy Chapter chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
your characterization of squall is leading me to wonder whether he is afraid of responsibility or if instead he is just afraid of his fortune due to bad experiences in the past. hopefully by the end of this part of your trilogy you can lead me to a great answer. keep up the good work.
The Angel of the Lion chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
I was sure I reviewed this before, but now 's telling me I haven't so here I am. I really like your style of writing, both in the first and the third person points of view. I can't really decide which one I prefer. Please update this soon, I really want to know what's wrong with Rinoa.
Optical Goddess chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Hmm, I wish Rinoa could just open up too. There was a sentence in the last paragraph that got me wondering though. That she showed a bit of dissapointment when he kissed her goodnight. Well that seems like a good thing, right? She was disappointed that their night was over and that he was leaving? 'Cuz the rest of the time she seemed like she didn't want to be near him. It's 'cuz of the dreams, right?
Seifer's Incarnate chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Make it a Quall! Make it a Quall! Make it a Quall! Please! and make Seifer and Squall friends!
Sagan Fox chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Aww, poor Squally...I'll comfort him...:evil grin: hehehehehahahaMUAHAHAHAHA! :coughcough: HA! Yay for updatedness, and yay for Discordia and her wicked awesome writing skills. Emphasis on that "wicked" part. Can't wait for the next chappie...even though I, er, know how it ends... See everyone, it does pay to be a beta-reader.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Interesting... what's up with Rinoa's behavior?
darkintrigue chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Again, it's great. I await the last installment with baited breath. I look forward to seeing exactly what the hell is going on in Rinoa's pretty little head. :)
Mrs. Pack chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Amazing...definitely loved how in depth you went into Squall's insecurities. In the game, it was mostly about his trust issues with other people. You described his relationship issues, and did it beautifully. Truly an excellent story, and you are truly a wonderful author...
Sagan Fox chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Poor Squall...I'll comfort him :::evil giggle::: Awful ambitious writing 3 interconnected fics at once, but Discordia can do it...or die trying. Hell yeah kick ass.
Desperado Rinoa chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
it's got a hint of Rinoa bashing in my opinion but it's very cool. i'm a ff8 freak and i have yet to play the second japanese version.i'll get it one day though. peace.
Desperado Rinoa chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Aurora chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I thought this story was really good and you stayed true to the character(1 for now)which is something I see up the great work!Can't wait to see the rest.
The Angel of the Lion chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Good start, really want to know what happens next. I really hope this fic's a Squinoa too. Please don't make her go with Seifer