Reviews for In Reverse
Airmage chapter 12 . 2/16
This is awesome! I really like your story concept, how Mai's the one in charge and not Naru!
soulsborne123 chapter 12 . 2/2
Did Gene try to get his ex back? Is that why he went back out? Nuuu Gene, it's not worth it! And yay! A new case! Maybe with Gene's help this time? Can't wait to see what's next!
canikostar99 chapter 12 . 1/22
Gene just really needed to know Naru was alright, but seems to have gotten frustrated at not finding him immediately. It seems Gene is just as bad at explaining himself as Naru is. I hope he at least remembers that his panic attack is what's-his-names fault, and not his brother's.
Lebreau Moon chapter 12 . 1/21
I was so excited when I saw that you updated. Loved how you introduced Gene to everyone, it's a reaction people tend to have when they meet twins for the first time. I know the feeling of it since I'm a twin myself, lol. Thank you for updating
The Night Whisperer chapter 12 . 1/21
That two timing bitch! I can’t believe that girl cheated on him! But you know what I’m glad Gene found out this way because now he can move on to someone better. Someone that will truly love and appreciate him. *coughs* Like Masako. *coughs* Anyway, please update soon :)
canikostar99 chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
Mai's reaction to seeing Gene... Priceless. Now I must know the looks on everyone's faces.
Update whenever you are able. I love this so far.
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
This was most definitely interesting and very unique in the story idea. God I am tired right now I should be asleep but I really wanted to finish reading this~~~~ Anyway I enjoy how you have portrayed the characters, they seem to stay true to their characters. I enjoyed the last case and how you justified mai needing to bring in more help and her reaction to Gene. I cant wait to read more! Also for some reason my favorite character form your story seems to be Lin as I really really like how you portray him. PLease update soon!
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 9/9/2017
I enjoy your writing but I think th case was a bit... anti-climatic? What I mean is that maybe you could highlight the facts of the case and what they know a bit more. This isn't coming out right. Maybe a bit more group deliberation? Maybe emphasize the more scientific aspect of the group too, like some technical terms for the spirits or something. I don't know, I think I feel like the case ended a bit too simply, maybe highlight that they got lucky that they didn't need a spiritualist because of how Hikari chose to move on on his own? Anyway, good work!
Witch of the South chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
It's 11:40 PM and I need to get up early tomorrow... sigh. But your story was all just way too captivating to put down! It was a bit hard to get into, due to the unfamiliarity of Mai one-uping Naru and Naru for once not knowing things about psychic related subjects, but it turned out highly enjoyable. Of course, since Naru doesn't have a PhD in Psychic Research he wouldn't know that YOU SHOULD TELL PEOPLE WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE A PSYCHIC VISION! I can't wait for Mai lecturing him on how he should share such information, just like canon Naru does. I'm curious as to why Mai is in Japan and to see how Gene impacts the story (I love Gene, a bit of Gene is always good). The twin power duo is reunited?! I'm not sure if this makes any sense (I'm very tired), just know that I look forward to future chapters!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
Mmmn, I dont know how i feel a about this. the AU itself is interesting, and your writing isn't bad. But does the reversal in situation also has to mean a reversal in Mai and Naru's personalities? Naru emotes too much, and Mai not enough. I cannot see Naru saying 'yeah' instead of 'yes', or call Mai, Mai-chan.

Even if he is a regular high school student in this one, but still with his psychic abilities (or are those changed too, to fit the situation?), I could hardly picture Naru going out of his way to do physical labor without complaint or without Mai helping him out of the kindness of her heart. Or be the one to suggest they not tell the principle that Kuroda was the cause of the poltergeist. Honestly, it would have been more interesting if Naru's canon PK was the actual culprit. That would have been fun. And he was just too prideful to say anything and thought it more interesting to test Mai's intelligence to see if she could find out it was him all along.

As for Mai, I cannot see her being all professional like this without her canon characteristics shining through, her empathy, compassion, kindness, even her temper. I feel like Mai and Naru still wouldn't get along as well as they seem to have in this first meeting that would still lead Mai to calling him a narcissist. And I could see more times than not, Naru still riling her up than doing grunt work for her. And still have Mai be the one to say she'd rather not have Kuroda get in trouble for something see didn't know she was causing.
Snavej chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
GENE OMG GENE IS HERE YAY IM SO GLAD HE'S HERE YAYYYYYYYY
Mo.auxier chapter 11 . 8/17/2017
good luck to you with your degree. I really look forward to how everyone reacts to gene and naru. Thank you for writing!
The Night Whisperer chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Oh, my God! Gene's back! XD I knew he was coming, but I didn't expect him to come to Mai's office. I guess Naru missing his phone call really freaked him out ... But I wonder how Gene knew where he was. Anyway, please update soon :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Oh Lord EEEEEEEEE GEEEENNEEEEE
Puff the Evil Dragon chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Finally got caught up again! And boy, I'm glad I did! It's going great, and I'm totally drawn in. Not that that's surprising, because you're awesome. :)

Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter.