Reviews for Saviour
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Such an interesting pair!Enjoyed this !
Gomizia chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
That was... beautiful
mvkgreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
At first I didn't realize that this was only an one shot, but I liked it anyway. I think you described the feeling for drowning rather well. Luna noticing him and trying to make him feel right in place is exactly what he needed. The kiss, I think, is a good oneshot ending although I don't really believe it would be so to say realistic. I might have stayed with the hands touching and in a second chapter let their friendship develop.
But anyways, thank you very much for claiming my nerves, I'm a bit frightend of tomorrow, packing luggage was never my thing!
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Aw cute.. Druna moments oh how i love this.. Thanks
Nightmare Prince chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Hullo xD

So, I'm going to admit that Druna is one of my beloved ships (I am a die hard Dramione, but I think Druna happened right after school, and Druna happened after) so I was very excited to read this.

When opening with the scene regarding Draco's mourning, it just seemed very over the top to me. For one thing, I really don't see Draco looking at Crabbe as a brother. I see him feeling guilt for leading him to his death, and I see him being fond of him, but based on their canonical relationship, brothers in all but blood is a bit of a stretch.

Auntie Bella - this is a little too casual considering the Pureblood formality. Aunt Bellatrix would be stronger.

Professor Snape - This, to me, feels like the only genuine grieving in that segment, because we got to see a lot of the bond between the two of them, as mentor and student, throughout the books. From favouritism to killing Dumbles for the other, there was an almost fatherly dynamic between Severus and Draco.

[The dirty blonde haired] - Punctuation would really clear up the misnomer in this sentence. As it stands, it means that Luna is dirty as in unclean. A hyphen here: [dirty-blonde] would clear that up.

Ok, technical aspects aside, I did find this to be quite a pleasant read. It had a nice touch of romance to it, of the saving grace aspect, and I feel that this really captured the entirety of the story for me.

Overall, a very nice read.

-Ciao Mate