Reviews for The Bridesmaid
Aldiggity chapter 17 . 9/26
Oh no :( no update in over a year
MargaritaS chapter 17 . 9/20
so interesting, i wish there was more :)
Azazaliya chapter 14 . 9/13
This cool fan fiction. Please continue with the author. And I think you've given a lot of pain to Hermione's side. Make Loki more jealous. Let him feel what it's like, too.
danideekay chapter 17 . 9/4
OMG I can't believe this is the first time I've ever read this story! I hope your muse for this comes back and that RL is treating you well. Thanks for the awesome read
PADfootBalck chapter 17 . 9/2
I hope you finish this story. I really enjoyed reading it
PADfootBalck chapter 1 . 8/31
Love it!
You're an excellent author. very hope, that after all tests you leave Loki/Hermione. They're my favorite couple. I hope Loki really loves her. Well, what's not to love? Waiting for the continuation :)
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 17 . 8/21
Wow. I love the story you’ve weaved! Reminds me of Hidden Hibernian’s After the Flood.
angel897 chapter 17 . 7/7
interesting story to read
Ms.Anbu-Chan chapter 17 . 6/2
Dying for the next update! Loved it
Gatogirl1 chapter 15 . 5/29
Arenal! I’ve been there! 3 oh, and I love this.
HGardiner chapter 17 . 4/18
Aaaaah! I returned to this fic, to find a beautiful chapter 17! Love it, but please update soon 3
Sniffles 55 chapter 17 . 3/25
I am enjoying this though I do continually feel like you're trying to do too much. The story with Hermione and the Avengers... I LOVE. The bit with Hermione as a Hit Witch... that feels like a whole nother story. You're very talented, but smooshing the two stories together like this feels like you're doing them each half way instead of giving the story lines the attention and development they deserve with stories of their own. I am fully invested however, so I hope you continue this!
potterfangirl21 chapter 17 . 2/21
Omg i love love love this story! i cannot wait to see Lokis reaction! Literally been binge reading this story for two days lol
Please continue!