Reviews for Wildest Dream
Arrow shanikita chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG please make more this is funnyyyyyyy LOL
Redmage2 chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
LMFAO! _ Totally hilarious. I do think that would be each of their worst nightmares. :nods: And Kagura spying...on Sesshoumaru, I imagine, was absolutely great. _
zab chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
you are an odd little person. but damn those where funny! do more! inuyasha! or sango! or miroku! or kouga! kouga and ayame! shippo!kirara! wait, maybe not kirara...but more! onegai?

ja ne, zab-chan
ShadowWyvern chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Oh my gosh, that's way out of character, but its HILARIOUS! Please, keep writing. I love it! *huge grin* I especially liked the second chapter. See what you can come up with for the other characters. Oh, have you seen Ranma 1/2? There're plenty of characters to torture in that anime. _ Write more!
I'll Take The World chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
LOL! Awesome awesome.. Kikyou and Naraku married.. Ah, I love it
I'll Take The World chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
hahaha! That was awesome! man, Inu-chan and Rin.. *bursts out laughing* Superbly excellent..
Eien Kaosu chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
write more!plz!lol!
Hawk Niag chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Oh! I don't know which one to laugh at more! I LOVE these!
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OH, FUNNY FUNNY! LMAO! *deep, calming breath* I loved this one! On to the next one, then...
Laina Inverse chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
*hackcoughchoke* Damn early-morning bugs.

Anyways, keep going! I liked the ending of the second story esp! _
Li'l Yahiko chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
:D Oh, that was hilarious! Naraku! AHHAH! Poor guy! Inu Yasha/Rin? Interesting...Poor Fluffy.
Neko-Tama chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
more more more give me more chapters * laughin evilly* *cough, cough* ok that is enough please can you put more chappies up?
GilShalos chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Cute - Fluffy on a sugar high. Keep going. I really like the idea of an (eventual when she's older) Rin/Sesshoumaru pairing.
natt chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
lol! .
Juuhachigou chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Yay! This fic rocks so far! Make it into a series! 3 And btw the fluffy thing Sesshy carries around is actually his tail. At least thats what I read somewhere oO; Hope I was of some help!