Reviews for Missing Piece
B4bidden chapter 5 . 2/12
wish there was more absolutely love this story
andrewpine chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Complete this story u can't just leave it hanging Like that.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
She needs to be a Vampire and act like one. Peter just needs to grab her and leave then screw her till he can't stand up.
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
CONTINUE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
Wow! I wonder what peter will do when he finds out about rose. And how quickly they can leave the fucked up cullens.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Ida know. Seems to me there's no difference between kissing a man OR a woman like that. What if it had been a Roger instead of a Rosalie? That would have been sexual assault. Rose kissed Bella against her will. To begin with. Rosalie should know better. Especially after what led to her being changed into a vampire.

And she was cheating on Emmett despite there being no penis involved.

Well then, when Bella jumped her back ... I think most would consider that cheating.

Rose needs to cool her jets.

Now Eleazer. Get on with the practice! Bella needs to be able to protect herself. Stinkward and Jasper xould be helpful in that. She'll get to throw that judgy Edward around.

I like how you have the Vegies not smelling so pleasant to Bella. What we eat apparently does alter what we smell like.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
wow:) I love it:) Plis more
lmb1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I am always excited to see a new chapter.
traceybuie chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
it felt like rose forced herself on bella and took advantage of her succubus nature. not cool at all...
decadenceofmysoul chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Awesome story so far!
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
Guess we will never know if Peter caught them or if those two had a heart to heart.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
What you aren't going to finish this it doesn't really matter.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
I can't believe Peter. i have a feeling she won't be a squirrel muncher for long once she goes off with Peter.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I am greatly enjoying the way you wrote this and also saddened that you never finished it.i would love to see it completed if you would,please.
mum2shane chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Please update I really want to know what happens