Reviews for Welcome to Hell, Son
Diosa de la muerte chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Good story. Somebody had recommended me read your stories but I had not yet done so. I liked this fic. Conversation of father and son. Justification of history. All the Demon Guard. Anyway, good story, a fic directly to my favorites.
bluelizard91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hey, Dragoness Eclectic (did I spell that right?)! I'm just reading through your DBZ stories for the fourth time and I just noticed something...In 'Welcome to Hell, Son', Bardock keeps saying things like ''Four years ago, we rebelled against Frieza, and lost utterly. He kiiled us all, and destroyed Vegitasei beneath us.'' You're a little off there, cause if Planet Vegeta was indeed destroyed four years ago, then Goku himself would be four years old and little Gohan wouldn't even exist yet! I think you meant to say TWENTY-four years! Don't feel bad though, this is my fourth time reading this story and I only just noticed it myself...Ah well, your DBZ stories are still awesome!
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow! I really love how you wrote this. Your characterization of Raditz is really good, especially considering canon doesn't give us much to work with.
Httenschweiger chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I cant believe you have just so few reviews , this story is awesome!

I really like Raditz , its a pity Akira Toryjama abandoned him like that.

He always seems to get the worst parts , on planet vegeta he might not have been the strongest one , Bardock didnt care shit about him , later he is the weakest of the last remaining sayans under Freeza and Nappa and Vegeta seem like quite the bullies, and on top of it all Bardock is yelling at him in hell although he had always been a shitty/nonexistend father to him. Dont get me wrong, I think thats very IC (like all characters in this story ) but its so saaaaaad...
Earthdude chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awesome!
Lady of the Muses chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Gotta love Bardock. Truly, he's a great character, full of surprising intelligence and insight, or so he seems. And I loved the father/son moments, though of course it was Saiyan style and ended up in some literal Raditz bashing. But he had that coming, for wrecking all his father's careful plans. *admires those* All in all, great job. Oh, and: "We wrecked Hell?" - best. line. EVER. I got a snicker out of it.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cool!
Muria chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Interesting concept... I really like your version of Bardock and all the ideas you've pulled into the conversation. :)
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This story was amazing. I really liked it towards the end.
dirtyShoes chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
wow, well done. so much content and only a one shot. makes you think. i can see how the death of his entire race would cause Raditz to act so rashly. it's a shame he didn't have time to mature before he met his little brother for the first and last time.
Gamest Link chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I bow down to this story! One of the best I've read... is there going to be more judge by the last three words?
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow... I've read all of Raditz Return and half of Mythic Decent (i would have finished the later... but your web page turned the words into a language only the computer can understand). Anyway... I had never read this one before... it really summed a lot of stuff up. I really like the way you make Raditz admit he was wrong. It really does show how there "is hope for him yet". Really great story... I can't wait to continue others. By the way, you're in my favorites now, and Raditz Return is in my favorite books. I'll have you know, I'm very very stingy when it comes to my favorites but you made it in as soon as i thought of the idea to find you on Sorry for the long paragraph of doom, thanks for writing this amazing story. I shall continue others and re-read those I already have. It has been a few years after all. OK, i should stop.

Lone Warrior2
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Even though everyone wa out of character it was still enjoyable. Good work.
ViciousFilly chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was cool. Pretty original I think, or at least I haven't run across anything else like it. Kinda a cool idea, the saiyan's becoming the guardians of hell. Plus I loved the mental image of thousands of angry saiyans running amuck in King Yama's place. I liked how you were able to give Raditz a personality beyond a desire for destruction, and showed him as someone people would actually be interested in and like. Nice.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 9/13/2005