Reviews for Decay
Bec2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I really wish there were more fics out there based on this pairing and anime that were this well written. Thank you for sharing this with us. I wish I had found it years ago when it was first posted. But, being new to the anime and the fandom, I hope you will forgive me. :) ... I Enjoyed this fic greatly. I even found myself weeping for Hakkai (my favorite). Keep on writing as well as you do. Thank you.
Ludraca chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
oh tear! T.T
YukitoK chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This was beautiful...terrifyingly beautiful.
lauren1983 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Not too shabby, a bit wordy in places, but not too bad!
E-sama the Llama chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
This is wonderful. It catches a true (Gojyo Hakkai) lover such as myself off-guard-as well it should!-but in the final analysis, it is simply marvelous. I can't find the words to express how much I admire this piece. {sighs and admits} I wish that I had as much nerve as this writer. To be able to unsettle someone like myself is saying quite a lot. Thank you. I needed a reality check right about now.
ShaGojyoxChoHakkaiYaoiLvr chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
AH! THAT SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH! *pant pant* It was a good story though but I mean JEZ! Scary! I was so scared! *shakes* Wow, I've never had that effect on any other fic.

You have the same writing style as one of my friends. Ah, but you can't be Corain. can you? OO Anyway, you did a great job on this. Your description in some parts is outstanding and some scenes literally took my breath away. (No, really.) It would be wonderful if you wrote more! _

Ja! (Oh, and Gojyo x Hakkai fans. e-mail me, please!)
blinkie chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
i felt both pathetically sad yet happy at the end when i read your fic. you made gojyo mean! but hakkai was in character _ as for gojyo, i dont know if he is. personally, i dont think he'd go as far as 'strangling' hakkai. and seeing that he was conscious of his action the next day, did it mean that he REALLY meant to strangle him? but then again, drunk people dont really know what they're doing _

being a gojyo /x hakkai fan, im thankful that you wrote this fic. there are too few fics on this pairing!

all in all, it's a good fic. dark at first, but it was all good in the end _ ive made a similar fic. it's called 'in love, i reach out to you'. no killing here, but gojyo and hakkai fight then make up _

thanks again for this fic!

love,

blinkie
lady dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
We all need some one to keep us from falling into shadow Hakkai is the ledge gojyo needs to continue and Gojyo is the light that destroyes the shadows and keep Hakkai sane. They need each other in a way a this was a great way to show it...