Reviews for Do Me A Wrong
CaptainToast321 chapter 18 . 1h
Guess it’s dead
Kal824 chapter 18 . 22h
it's been over a year now but damn do I hope you update this
Kyuubi-dono chapter 18 . 6/20
Serafall could have done better. Aw man. Why is it always the amazing stories that get forgotten updated? This is so incredibly amazing. I haven't watched any of Highschool DXD, but I have read all of Bleach. Your world-building skills are out of this world. So amazing. Really though, update when you can, if you still are updating. Crossovers for these two fandoms are always really interesting, I'm so glad I found this one too. So well written. Later.
AnimeMyWorld chapter 18 . 6/18
update plss
Helixical chapter 18 . 6/17
I'm terribly excited for all the drama that this whole "going home" development promises.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 6/17
Well I'm pretty sure this is going to be awesome. Isshin, I understand, but that doesn't make you any less of a shit father. Also, OH MY (your? a? the? plural?) GOD!? SOMEONE ACTUALLY TELLING ICHIGO SOMETHING!? The universe must be about to collapse in on itself.
Shouldn't ichigo have a peerage already or does he not have it yet
seraphQ chapter 10 . 6/10
Actually I am fairly unfamiliar with both fandoms, but the story is well written and well characterized
MephistoJenova chapter 3 . 6/9
please, for the love of Sirzechs update soon. This story is my heroin. lol
Luxray-Vision chapter 18 . 6/1
As Lord Wrath is Ichigo entitled to a peerage? If so and he participates in the Quincy War will he reincarnate Quincy's and Shinigami's?
ddentler21 chapter 16 . 5/31
Damn this is a great story
Rednecks Love Anime Too chapter 1 . 5/30
I really hope you update soon this is my all-time favorite fanfiction ever!
deoxeyses chapter 1 . 5/12
This is a great story, one of my favourites, I hope that there is still more to come
Hope you come back soon
SantoryuSekai chapter 2 . 5/8
How did he become a demon then? you said he had divine protection from Amaterasu, and any being with divine protection is forbidden from being transformed. Sorry but I will not continue to fanfic.
Is much generic, I don't want offend.
2,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »