Reviews for Do Me A Wrong
AshuriLucario chapter 18 . 5/1
I’m so sad that this has not been updated. it’s so nice to read and it’s not too much harem for me. I like how ichigo doesn’t automatically become so much more sexual with multiple woman like the other crossover fan fanfictions. I love it even more that he’s a servant of Sirzech and not a female king. I like how natural the story flows too. His change in humanity is slow and it isn’t like he’s suddenly getting girls left and right and has just 2 very OP lover/wife.

I honestly hope that this will have an update. I want to see how it goes for him in karakura town.
Lucas Oliveira1 chapter 18 . 4/29
Very gud
Omkar chapter 18 . 4/14
Nice
Omkar chapter 14 . 4/13
well done making a man's life more harder(Even if the said man is Fictional)
NEON GENESIS KURAMA chapter 18 . 4/14
I started reading yesterday morning and a really awesome story, ichigo mini harem was a great idea, instead of filling it with girls, you only have 2 good choices. the only thing I didn't like is that you gave him the power up of the sin of wrath without even showing what the hell was the resurrection of him ! , a fight in which he became nuclear and really worked hard to win I would have liked. that said I hope you will resume this beautiful fanfic
LoveThisStoryBUT chapter 4 . 4/7
" It is impossible to break or damage a soul. It is one of the few absolutes in the confines of Creation"

Wasn't Vritra's soul diced up like lettuce before it was put into separate sacred gears? or is this not cannon as of this story? or did you forget? I don't care either way, I love the story, but i also love to pick at things.
Trinix8 chapter 18 . 4/2
this amazing I hope you start writing again
The warden of life chapter 10 . 3/24
As far as your note at the end of the chapter. I imagine ichigos zanpakto spirit would be rather confusing to someone not from the bleach fandom. Especially with how confusing it can be for someone of the fandom that is only aware of what goes on in the anime.
Centipede996 chapter 18 . 3/20
it's been years ... will it even be continued again
Re-ghal chapter 18 . 3/19
Nice
The Kromann chapter 18 . 3/18
I just realized this story was last updated on 2017.
Best wishes Author dood!
The Kromann chapter 11 . 3/17
:O

it's so good
The Kromann chapter 11 . 3/17
Its been a long time since I've felt super jealous but healing your eyes after cramming in the dark? Say less.
The Kromann chapter 3 . 3/16
Holy fuck that's dope.
PlenZ chapter 18 . 3/11
4th or 5th read through at this point. amazing story. Hope to see it updated one day, but life gets busy. thank you for writing this much though
2,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »