Reviews for Do Me A Wrong
PoofyOhio chapter 26 . 6/9
Yeah, I’m done here, this… I won’t call it bad, but I do not like half of the content. The romance aspect of it all is not good and drags EVERYTHING down, it’s just not for me.
PoofyOhio chapter 17 . 6/8
Alright, that bit at the end with Gremory? That was fucking sick.
PoofyOhio chapter 12 . 6/7
Bout to be a Debby downer, but I absolutely loathe this interpretation of Tiamat. It’s not really anything to do with the quality of your writing, and instead has to do with the fact that literally everything about her grates against me to an infuriating extent to the point were I just want to start skipping the second she shows up. It’s truly a shame that I know she won’t be going anywhere; been kinda loving everything else so far.
PoofyOhio chapter 1 . 6/6
Intriguing.
PlenZ chapter 28 . 5/24
Still very much looking forward to the next chapter!
Niggers Hater chapter 28 . 4/16
please, complete your story Oblivion
Niggers Hater chapter 28 . 4/16
Fuck pussy nigger! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your mighty masters and kiss of mom and dad and me foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Good, I can feel your lust. I am pantsless. Take your dick. Strike me down with all of your lust and your journey towards the bitch side will be complete!

Note from the author: you fucking son of a bitch!, Do not delete my favorite comment, Do not anger your master too much

Best regards

Niggers Hater
RARE2000 chapter 15 . 4/16
I disagree with it not from any naming sense but in a sense that it makes Bleach, the Seireitai, Hueco Mundo, and hollows in general inherently lesser for the duration of the story. It removes all the uniqueness, and explains it as “DxD classic mythology shenanigans.”
RARE2000 chapter 13 . 4/16
Oh joy. As much as I like doing crossovers right, this feels like an insult to the whole Hollow concept. Names aside, I feel like we’re drifting further away from Bleach stuff. Into DxD AU using Bleach names. We were already, but but tying the entire hollow mythos, Barragan, Ulqiorra, the mysteries of the sands of Hueco Mundo, Primordial Hollows, all of it. Taking it and just making it an extension of Japanese mythology? Not a huge fan. Not a fan at all.
RARE2000 chapter 11 . 4/16
Honestly Karin, that’s what happens when you shut someone out of your life. They move on. They aren’t going to wait on you, they have their own life to live.

And honestly? Not a big fan of either Tiamat or Yasaka right now. Tiamat seems extremely toxic, both to herself and others, including Ichigo. And Yasaka is literally the entire situation with his family and friends, but part 2. “For your own good” yeah f cking right.
RARE2000 chapter 4 . 4/16
Honestly if she was going to do something about Ichigo, claiming him, helping him, whatever. She should’a done that a long while ago. *Before* he started dying of hell taint. She has nobody but herself to blame there.

She had more than enough time to help, but people in need don’t have time to wait for when it’s most convenient for you to help them. A dark thought, and likely untrue, maybe she was waiting for him to be at his lowest? To get the maximum amount of gratitude when she raised him up? The bit with Zangetsu also seems a bit out of left field, unless it’s designed to be innuendo. “Heaven Piercing” would be Getsuga Tenshou. Moon-cutter/Slaying-Moon doesn’t seem to have a lot to do with Amaterasu, seems more like Tsukuyomi.
RARE2000 chapter 3 . 4/16
Sorta weird bit. Assume it’s from the new Hell powers, Ichigo *does* have the tendency to just generate new abilities and forms ex nihilo. But Ichigo *has* also always had a pretty close association with chains too, the chains on Tensa Zangetsu, his chain of fate, etc…
RARE2000 chapter 1 . 4/16
Y’know… This intro ain’t half bad. Its usually the whole “Ostracized by his friends and family after losing his powers, Ichigo transfers schools to Kuoh, becomes Rias’s pawn” yada yada you get the point.

And we were going there, but then I remembered that they *did* sorta ostracize him. Honestly, I forgot entirely about the Hell movie, but that was an excellent tie-in with DxD. Honestly, all the characters are super well handled so far.
Please update
nexusplayer chapter 13 . 4/4
*Something happens in the supernatural world*
DDRAIG! ALBION!
*Somethign happens in this story*
(Grayfia)
"Why is it that when something goes wrong it's always you three.
Albion,Ddraig and Ichigo