Reviews for Do Me A Wrong
cassnova5424 chapter 10 . 4/22
oh I like this, I like this a lot
cassnova5424 chapter 7 . 4/21
and with that Millicas instantly murdered the Crimson Lucifer, laying claim to the throne of the underworld.
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 4/20
the bond of fellow siscons is a strong one indeed
Weldfair chapter 1 . 3/31
This is good, I have a lot of qualms about the power levels though. Pretty sure Ichigo's stronger than Sirzechs, but if this is how you will write your story, then you're the master of your mind. Here's hoping for a quality read.
Bluenait chapter 11 . 3/30
yeahhh and bye beta bitch 10x
Bluenait chapter 10 . 3/30
Well pity that he is such a pussy and a beta bitch really what a pity
TheVermilionRose chapter 18 . 3/29
I really hope you go back to this story. I know it's a pain to write sometimes but you have an amazing universe you've developed here, not to mention the beautiful love triangle with Yasaka, Tiamat, and Ichigo. It's not the standard "we all love each other" and I'd love to see how the bitchfest goes. Not to mention the future with the other three Biblical factions and Soul Society.

Hope this short review can inspire you to come back and slowly churn out the chapter because I'd love to read some more. You've gained a favotite and a follow.

Love the portrayal of Shinto, love the Underworld and the political bouts, love Yasaka and Kyoto along with the family dynamic, and love your portryal of Tiamat.
Dauntes chapter 17 . 3/25
God, I miss this story. 3
Tek-Knight chapter 18 . 3/18
I know I've read this at least more than ten times. Its a wonderful read and thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks for the story.
mclovin2012 chapter 1 . 3/16
man I love this fic. dont know how many times I've reread this now but would absolutely love to get a continuation to this! hope to hear something from u at some point
VividSilverWolf chapter 18 . 3/11
When do you plan on updating this book any time soon
Monstrr chapter 18 . 3/9
Amazing fan fic. Hope you come back to this one day
Mushi8 chapter 18 . 2/27
Nearly five years geez. Hopefully you can come back one day, Ichigo closing the loose ends he has with his old life is all I want to see and their reactions when they learn about what happened to him.
Jmechan24 chapter 3 . 2/14
Goddamn that end chapter with ichigo was awesome
Ashley chapter 18 . 1/26
I would like this updated! Like, this is my only Bleach / Highschool DXD fanfic I’m willing to read. And I’m sad that it hasn’t seen an update yet.
2,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »