Reviews for Sleeping Death
koni chapter 1 . 1/24
This chapter made me think about something. How does Slash get into the sewers? xD He's huge
Flasher chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
I was CRYING at chapter two it was so emotional and you really captured how Raph’s death affected them all! You are a brilliant writer and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
DragonGirlLovesTMNT chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Slash's mask is black. Not blue.
Silver chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
That was a great story! Loved it! Well written like all your stories and exciting to read.

Ive got these plot bunnies jumping around in my head. Maybe you are interested, if not than not, but I can try my luck. ;)

Raph and his dad- a story that shows Splinter dealing with his sons reaching the teenage years and especially Raph as he is the moody, difficult one. ;) Id love to see him trying stuff out, that many teens try at one time or another. He might observe human teens smoking for example and gets his fingers on cigarettes or he might see them drinking and gets his fingers on alcohol. How does Splinter react? How his brothers? Would Mike go along with Raph? Maybe Raph could bring him or all or just himself into a dangerous situation because of these things... like Mike or he getting alcohol poisoning or Raph sets the lair in flames, because of falling asleep with a cigarette in his hand. Also most teens have someone they look up to, like 2012 Leo with the Space Hero captain. So who does Raph look up to? Maybe that is why he has the drum set in the 2012 cartoon?

what I would also like to read. In many stories Mike is the one with a bedwetting history. But what if Raph was the one that had this problem. How would he deal? How would Splinter deal when his lets say 9 or 10 year old does not get dry at night? He has no other adult to get advice from nor can he go with him to a doctor and his resources like clean bedding etc. are limited.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
Gosh dang! You really know how to make a girl melt from the emotion! The tender moments, the passion, the suspense!This story was so sweet and so sad, but simply amazing! Kudos to such a wonderful and talented writer!
Raigon chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
I did enjoy this story immensely. Great job, wonderful work, and I am so glad you finished it.
leggo lover 99 chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Aww so sweet! :)
Raigon chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Yayayayayayaya, another update, and all seems to have gone well. YAY! I love this story and this idea, and everything about this.
aprincess4all chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
As expected. Great chapter again. You truly have a gift.
leggo lover 99 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Awww so sad, so sweet, so beautiful! Give Leo a hug for me and tell him it'll all be alright... Hopefully?!
Raigon chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Wow, Epilogue time ...great chapter, and I love how Mikey refused to give in. Great story.
XxTurtleTomboy173xX chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
The feels in this chapter! Raphie's back! Leo, I love you, but you need to straighten up and think right. Your brother's back. Loved this chapter so much! Beautiful and verbally intense! Sensei is really dropping the bomb on Leo now. Can't wait to read more and good luck!
TabbyKat405 chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Nice! Sorry it took me so long to read it! Update soon!
TMNTFanForever85 chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
please please continue cant wait to read what happens next will raphael be the same and will leo be only am guessing leo killed raphs dark evil side somehow
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
this story is awesome. keep it up
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »