Reviews for Ragnarok (Sequel to And The Quest)
Hiei's Curry chapter 51 . 4/5/2020
"Being lucky is my superpower" start waving the death flags.
TAE chapter 50 . 10/28/2019
I really hope you have the rest of this somewhere. It's really good, and I want the rest of it, please.
CHParker201 chapter 47 . 1/19/2019
Love this trilogy you created! I’m so glad people are continuing the show in their own way. Keep up the amazing work! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Notary Sojac chapter 47 . 1/1/2019
I'm really glad to see this fic updating again! This seemed like a pretty good chapter, and all these preparations are getting me excited to actually see the final battle. (Even if I know someone will probably die. And I think it will probably be Flynn.)
aqaws321 chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
This story is amazing. Any chance of an update soon?
Notary Sojac chapter 40 . 10/21/2016
This is one of my favorite Librarians stories on here! I love the amount of research you put into it. It really makes the flavor seem similar to what I like about the show, and I also like the little tidbits of mythology I learn from it. You also have the characters down really well. I'm really worried about Jenkins right now (If he's not already basically dead due to the stunt he pulled last episode), as I've been noticing foreshadowing for him dying since a line in the first story in the series (Can't remember which line, but I definitely remember seeing it), and you said that someone wasn't going to make it out of the story. (On an unrelated note, I'm also a bit worried about Flynn, due to your comment about happy couples and the fact that Flynn and Eve seem to have been the couple with the least drama through all of your stories.) I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/1/2016
Love this story! One of my absolute favorites!
lakariana chapter 40 . 8/1/2016
The end was so creepy, good job. Looking forward to the confrontation.
shyvioletgirl chapter 40 . 7/31/2016
I think da Vinci is solely underestimating Cassandra! You'd think with the amount of time he's spent in the Library he'd have gotten a better grasp on all of them. He's not gonna know what hit him when she kicks his butt! (At least that's what I'm hoping happens!)

I really love that every one seems to underestimate Ezekiel & his awesome skill set. I love when he gets a chance to save the day & be the hero.

Looking forward to the next chapter (Though I'm not sure I can wait patiently)
shyvioletgirl chapter 39 . 6/12/2016
My heart is breaking for Ezekiel! He'said being pulled in so many different directions.

I like that Jacob wants to know how Everything can be so calm because he wants someone else to feel just as lost as he does.

I've had a feeling for a little while that da Vinci might be bad news.
shyvioletgirl chapter 38 . 6/11/2016
I have a feeling I'm going to be on pins & needles for the rest of this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! I feel like so much is about to happen & I'm anxious to know the fates of everyone!
shyvioletgirl chapter 37 . 6/11/2016
I love Charlene's nicknames for the guys!

Glad that Jacob & Cassandra are finding their way back to each other. The little bit of banter regarding all her female admirers is just perfect!
lakariana chapter 38 . 5/30/2016
Every chapter is full of highs and lows with you! I know Ezekiel is doing some essential growing right now, but I feel his pain. Glad Jenkins has calmed down some and I'm looking forward to finding out what's happened to cassie.
lakariana chapter 37 . 5/28/2016
Poor Ezekiel stuck as a fifth wheel, no wonder he misses Jenkins ;) I liked Flynn's bit of introspection.
lakariana chapter 36 . 5/8/2016
Aw Ezekiel and Jenkins continue to understand each other despite both being out of sorts. Wish Flynn would stay in one place for a moment, but I thought that watching the show. Looking forward to the fight against Jenkins.