Reviews for Nincompetent
WittyKins chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
"I saved your bacon from the bacon."

One of the best lines, ever.

Glad I got to read another one of your fantastic fics. I really like how you showed just how "nincompetent" Mikey truly is. He is more skilled than he gets credit for and he would do anything to keep his brothers safe.

How would Mikey impersonate Leo?
Arachnide chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Wow! I loved this, it was absolutely amazing. It could have as well been an actual episode. Mikey and his skills are deserved to be shown more often but anyway. I really liked it, it was avery good read and i really enjoyed reading it. Very well written, i also liked how the flow of the story was so natural and easy to follow. I must say that i loved this fanfic! I really liked how you described everything. That and the cleverness of the story made it incredible. Loved it
Joanne N. Grey chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Mikey really is nincompetent. I like how you got everyone in character. This was such an easy sweet read. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Ah, the fluff at the end! Mikey really is an accomplished ninja but sometimes he's just too light-hearted for his own good. Wonderfully done!
Butler's Asssssss chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
AAWW DAH FLUFFYNESS IS KILLING MEH XD!1 great job!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Awesome story. Yeah, Mikey proved useful after all and helped Raph out. That was great and I'm glad they made up in the end. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
flikaroo chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
*clapping wildly* This was a delightful read. It really felt like an episode, everyone was perfectly in character. And Mikey is so clever, indeed he is nincompetent!
mysteryred chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Well done Raven! Beautifully in character, clever, funny, just great, two thumbs up! :)
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This. Was. Perfect. XD So in character, all the way through. I would LOVE for this to be an actual episode of the show. Mikey needs more appreciation from his bros! Amazingly done. I love your writing :)