Reviews for Self Loathing
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
:(( more chapters pls!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
I abolutley love this story so far and I can not wait for you to post another chapter, feel free to just give me a quick PM if you need any ideas or help with this story then I'll be happy to help. xx
uchihaitachi21 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Nice! update please!
Spiorad chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
This is a really great fic and I like it so far. I really hope you continue though seeing when the last time you updated was I dont think your going to. But please consider it as I have said I really like this fic.

And though I really enjoyed this chapter as it was the first Harry/Snape interaction chapter I didn't really see any thing haveing to do with Harry's home life.

If you need help with anything you can give me a yell. My e-mail is on my author page.

Hope you decide to update even after all this time!
Kitala chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Great job on this! I hope you don't quit on it now!
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
aw that sucks... Not the story! Just that Snape feels that harry being his son is a bad thing
SithelfJen chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Hope you update soon. It's almost two years
Makalani Astral chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
like ss. don't think hp was ooc. can't wait to read more.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
Well-written so far. Pity it seems to have been abandoned.
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Haha.. swarmy indeed. I hope that Harry apologizes to Snape. Poor man... Wonderful story so far! Please please update! Dumb Harry! lol.
Iniysa chapter 3 . 8/3/2003
Please up-date your great story soon. :)

kateydidnt chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I wish you'd continue this story. It's excellent!
Draco is my King chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
hi amber-goddess!

I was just writing to tell you that i like your story, and the way that it's from Snape's viewpoint. do you have an email that you send out when you update (if you ever update again!)? If you do, will you please add me to your list? My email address is

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »