Reviews for it might not be a lot (but i feel like i'm making the most)
wondertwinkies chapter 6 . 9/5/2020
Hiiiii I just want to say that I severely underestimated this story and I was in tears by the end. This shit ifs fucking beautiful. Every word hit hard. Thank you
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Aww, sweet ending. It all worked out for the best. To think if either have admitted their true feelings ages ago, it wouldn’t have just been casual
Liv chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
I hope you write more fanfics because you have a gift :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
This was so good!
raspberryfanfics chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
This was incredibly beautiful, it was extremely in character, and every moment was just perfect.
raspberryfanfics chapter 5 . 6/9/2020
i just died thanks
raspberryfanfics chapter 4 . 6/9/2020
Tenten believing she was convinient broke me.
raspberryfanfics chapter 3 . 6/9/2020
Wait, it is complete...I have literally read your other fics like millions of times and how have I never noticed...omg where was I all this time?!
raspberryfanfics chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
Why is this so agnsty without like...idk, furious angst.
raspberryfanfics chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
I don't know what it was about this chapter but it hurt me in several different ways. To see Tenten's anguish...I haven't started this because I hate reading incomplete stories that aren't updating anymore since I always get so attatched but I'll most definitely make an exception for this one.
SilverWings741 chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
One of my favourite NejiTen stories I’ve read! I love how you incorporated scenes from the anime into this story. Super sexy and just the right amount of angst. Characters were all spot on! I’d absolutely love to read more stories like this from you. It’s very hard these days to come across good NejiTen stories. Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2019
"...She kissed him, again, because she could.

And then the war happend.

END."

(I'm sorry, I was so tempted!)
PLEASE COME BACK!
I MISS YOU!
AND I NEED YOU!
whipped4draco chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
Oh wow this was amazing! And it is the first fic you completed! I am so happy right now. I truly enjoyed reading this. Everything was written so perfectly and the characters were true to cannon. It also had the perfect amount of comedy, angst, and romance. I was right there feeling for Tenten. Crying with her and rooting her on. This is a gem! Thank you so much for sharing it! Im adding to my favorites. Long live nejiten!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2019
I'm so happy... this is so beautiful I cried... LONG LIVE NEJITEN!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2018
Perfect ending! I love it!