Reviews for The Heirs of Hogwarts
ColdShadow018 chapter 10 . 1/5
LOVE IT! It’s an interesting story that I hope will be updated soon! Also I absolutely love the Draco/Luna pairing! It’s my second best OTP of mine that involves Luna Lovegood. The first one is Tom/Luna.
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Please update soon i love this story
Francesca Salazar chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
I hope everything has improved for you! You must keep writing! good luck
Chinagirl18 chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
I hope all the your present issues get sorted out! Sorry it's been enough to prevent you from having time to just sit down and write. But thanks for writing what you have already, because it's still a great story! God bless, -Marley
Ilena Petrova chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
No please dont abound one of the best storys i it on hiatus or at least give it up for adoption. The story deserves to be continued
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
more chapters please
Kristian chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
2 months, 2 days, and I'm still waiting to see if you get that cheesecake in there somewhere. R u dead? Is it the apocalypse? Were you selected as a tribute in the Hunger Games? Just update already!
Who cares chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Please update
awesomeninja09 chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I love this! Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
OMG please continue!
Lmb111514 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
I loved reading this so far. I have to admit, I never pictured Draco and Luna together, but thinking back on it, it actually seems like an interesting pairing...Great job on this story so far, I hope for more soon!
imketys chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
I normally don't ship Luna and Draco but it works the way you write it.
Kristian chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Well, you took your time... When was the last chapter written? A long time ago. I DID ALL OF NANOWRIMO IN THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO WRITE ONE SHORT CHAPTER! AHHHHHH! OK, I totally get it. School is awful, I know. Especially math. Math... stupid subject. Anyways, Draco is a jerk and Luna is OOC. Apart from that it is good :) just hurry up and get the next chapter in before Christmas. All it takes is an hour of so out of your day to write a chapter, you know. Remember the cheesecake!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
This is pretty good. Will we get to see a jealous Draco?
Pau-nya chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
YES! You finally did it and KYYYYYAHHHH! You made them kiss! This is the best! I love it! I love it so much! The fanfic! I was so happy that you updated it! I don't think my art skills are all that...hehehe...! Please continue! Please! And I hope they get along soon! I wonder if, in this fanfic, Luna likes Draco...I mean since this is just the memory of the founder...:3 CONTINUE! Please! 3