Reviews for Raditz's Return
molotovsarsonist chapter 13 . 10/18
Awesome story! I'm a Raditz fan too whoop!
Ki guy chapter 13 . 6/19
I remember reading this story over 10 years ago now. it was fantastic then its fantastic now. I honestly think would be awesome if you started waiting for DBZ again. I would have to say it would be awesome to see you tie the new movies together in your universe.
Rowknan chapter 3 . 6/18
I've watched enough supernatural to know where this is going...
Rowknan chapter 2 . 6/18
This is really good, the characters are spot on. However I feel you might be going a bit overboard with spiritual stuff. Dragon Ball has always been about a person, their power, and how people have the potential for anything. Demons usually don't appear in the living world of Dragonball unless something major is going down. That being said I look forward to reading the rest!
brett gehres chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
holy fuck im speechless it was perfect
NightOwl992 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I used to read this when you had that site up. I love it, especially when you incorporated myth and lore etc! :) Keep it up, Raditz is one of my favourite characters.
Joe B chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Excellent thank you!
Joe B chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Perfect! Thank you for writing this really awesome story!
Joe B chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
That is awesome enough! Perfect! Thank you so much!
Joe B chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Boy this is quite the adventure! I love it! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Excellent job and thank you so much for this wonderful full story!
Joe B chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
"Uh oh! We are in trouble!" These are just six words used for the closing theme song of an old nineteen ninety four Mighty Morphin Power Rangers original first movie! The one where Rita Repulsa and Lord Zed revived an ancient majestic evil named Ivan Ooz. He was the main true villain in that movie! Those words also were part of the theme song for the Olsen twins Halloween special titled, Double Double Toil and Trouble!
Joe B chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
That was superb! Thank you so much! Happy Easter/Passover!
Joe B chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Excellent! Thank you very so much!
Joe B chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
You are darn right about that! That reminds me of a strange television show on the Hub channel! It was called "The Strange days of Blake Holsey High school! It was once a very strange show on the hub channel! Anyway thank you for writing this story!