Reviews for Raditz's Return
Love it
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
great start
lovesorrow chapter 13 . 3/16/2016
Wow, excellent work! Truly a remarkable story, I'm reading all your stories right now!
AkaiTennyo chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I first ran across this fic YEARS ago on another site. Temple of Trunks, maybe? And I loved it. I'm a sucker for mythology and fairy tales and your work just sang to my soul. I just want you to know how much I love reading your work again and again. It is epic. 3
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
That ending is fabulous! Lol! Poor evil sorcerer... He's got all the bad luck. Dealing with Vegeta in the afterlife must be an FML or in this case FMAL moment.
Saiyaness Of Destruction chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Awesome story! I'm a Raditz fan too whoop!
Ki guy chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
I remember reading this story over 10 years ago now. it was fantastic then its fantastic now. I honestly think would be awesome if you started waiting for DBZ again. I would have to say it would be awesome to see you tie the new movies together in your universe.
Rowknan chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I've watched enough supernatural to know where this is going...
Rowknan chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This is really good, the characters are spot on. However I feel you might be going a bit overboard with spiritual stuff. Dragon Ball has always been about a person, their power, and how people have the potential for anything. Demons usually don't appear in the living world of Dragonball unless something major is going down. That being said I look forward to reading the rest!
brett gehres chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
holy fuck im speechless it was perfect
NightOwl992 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I used to read this when you had that site up. I love it, especially when you incorporated myth and lore etc! :) Keep it up, Raditz is one of my favourite characters.
Joe B chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Excellent thank you!
Joe B chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Perfect! Thank you for writing this really awesome story!
Joe B chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
That is awesome enough! Perfect! Thank you so much!