Reviews for The Peasant and The Prince
Monpoke chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Since when you type so fast? , No offense, but is seriously before tardabas weeks.
another question , since when the Pokemon have hands ? , by his affairs with his own hands .
I like history .
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
A few tears were exactly what I needed before school. Thanks a bunch.
Monpoke chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
READING:

Shema stood upright and brushed herself off, "I refuse to fight my own son, your highness."#me fell off my chair "
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Great work and really fast chapter!
x-Lady Nova-x chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
*Clap* *Clap*
I love this story! Keep up the good work! ;D
Leaf of Forest Energy chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
I hate to say it, but slow down! You need to take some time for editing and revising; add some strong detail in battle scenes and small portions of action, such as the second time Combusken tried to attack Damian. Take those chances to add in setting detail and intricate character development. And develop the culture of the society a little more (i.e. Modern language and slang doesn't work well in a setting as this one).

Otherwise, the work is wonderful and I'm really enjoying it; the storyline has some outstanding potential! I've been following this, Deceitful (1 & 2), and Lucario's Gift (Please write more on Lucario's Gift!). There hasn't been a moment where I haven't been excited to see a new chapter posted (except when there are sad scenes). Please keep writing!
-Leaf
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages, I got behind when pretty much all my fanfics updated at once.
So this reunion is gonna go well when we get there...
Monpoke chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Yo te sigo hace mas de un año en esta pagina ,y siempre me han gustado tus historias .Espero que no sea molestia que quieras comenzar una charla con migo con PM ,solo para hacerte unas preguntas y tener una conversación .Espero tu respuesta ,cual sea la acepto(disculpa el idioma)-
x-Lady Nova-x chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
So. Freaking. Good! :D
LucarioKing1008 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Look at the 2nd to last paragraph. LOL
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Nice but I think the last bit repeated itself. Maybe an accidental copy and paste?
Midnight0110 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Good so far ,I hope the other chapters will longer though.
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Interesting as always for your work.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2