Reviews for Gargoyles: Modern Day
kickykyo chapter 35 . 5/31
Just started reading this and it is amazing!
I think Willow and Angela can relate on the fact that they both have a crazy parent: Angela with Demona, and Willow with Xanatos.
raphlover2012 chapter 1 . 5/27
I really like your take on the series. I can't wait to see what you've got for M.I.A and Pendragon. :)
MegK1978 chapter 35 . 5/23
Happy to see you return with a new chapter! Thank you!
Looking forward to the next adventure.
Anilee 10 chapter 35 . 5/21
I wonder what will happen in Future Tense episode with Willow and Brooklyn reunited?
Solange Griffin chapter 35 . 5/18
I wondering what is in the envelope anyway?

Maybe it is a letter for her father and her friends to letting them know that she is ok ️?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 35 . 5/17
Love it! Hope the Olympus one or the Paris and Griff episode is next.
Wonderful!
Glad to see you're doing all right during all of this craziness.
JSkyLady2020 chapter 34 . 5/10
This is a great story so far...I love Gargoyles and hope that this story continues and Willow and Brooklyn see each other again... Can't wait for the next chapter...
JOSH chapter 15 . 3/31
This was always my favorite episode of Gargoyles. They never seem to be able to recreated that magic, that grip on ones soul like Robbin's did at the end.
BlueKittyCat13 chapter 34 . 4/2
I really like your AU :)
I look forward to the next chapter.
JOSH chapter 3 . 3/19
I shall always look at Gargoyles as the best animated tv show Disney ever made. Nothing I've seen since has ever lived up to what this show brought to the table. I look forward to finding out how your story ends
Josh chapter 1 . 3/18
Love you started your fanfic with this
nicolepokemon7 chapter 34 . 2/23
please continue this I love it.
MegK1978 chapter 34 . 1/25
This has been an amazing adventure so far, and so much richer with a change of timeline and a new character!
I know it's been weeks, but I can't wait to see you continue their adventures, as well as the eventual reunion. (I can just imagine Brooklyn going nuts!)
Well done!
Shadow Spears chapter 34 . 1/22
I need MORE!
Anilee 10 chapter 34 . 12/27/2019
I'm starting to like this story, when's chapter 35? Too bad Willow didn't get a chance to show the Gargoyles the One World Trade Center tower.