Reviews for Gargoyles: Modern Day
Solange Griffin chapter 36 . 8/6
Are you going to still making your cool FanFiction stories right now.

I really hope that you will have a wonderful day today anyway.

I really hope that you will be ok .
Gry26 chapter 36 . 8/5
I hope to see more. I mostly look forward to the 'The Gathering' episode, for Willow to meet her newest baby brother;)
Solange Griffin chapter 36 . 7/29
I am still wondering why they calling Willow the child of the two ,

Now this is getting very interesting and very fascinating to see that.
These Are pretty awesome stories where what would have happened if there was another person involved in the adventures of Goliath and his clan and was given the ability to become a Gargoyle at will thanks to Puck and develops a relationship with Brooklyn and that it was also revealed that the Children of Oberon know about her as well calling her 'The Child of Two Worlds' I sure hope to see more chapters about this and find out why the character Willow is so important to Oberon and his Children or the 'Fair Folk' to Goliath and the others.
Solange Griffin chapter 36 . 2/16
Happy Valentine’s Day,

How it going with your cool FanFiction stories right now,

I really hope that you will be ok and still making your cool FanFiction stories right now .
Solange Griffin chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey there my friend,

I really hope that you will have a wonderful day today anyway
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2021
Please update ASAP! I would love to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/3/2021
Please update ASAP! I would love to see what happens next!
GirlofDragon chapter 36 . 10/8/2021
Oh man, I'm loving it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Solange Griffin chapter 36 . 8/27/2021
When are we going to see chapter 37 anyway?

I really like to see what will happen next in the next chapters right now!

Is everything ok ?
Anilee 10 chapter 36 . 8/22/2021
Willow: You have no reason to be blaming yourselves. We all know how terrible things were at war time.
I love that quote. It reminded Willow that the people of London from World War II were not free (especially the Jews).
Solange Griffin chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Is everything ok ?

Are you going to still making your cool FanFiction stories right now?
The Queen of Water chapter 36 . 6/21/2021
Please update the next chapter
Clara chapter 36 . 6/9/2021
When is Next please
Guest chapter 36 . 4/1/2021
Here's ideas for future chapters:

Willow: Anubis. You be a Son of Oberon.
Anubis: Correct.

Willow: Look. Koalas.

Willow: Elisa. Revenge would only taint and consume.

Willow: Nigeria's a country on the western side of Africa.

Willow: Africa was where humans began. Apes who learn to walk upright, becoming homonids before travlling to the rest of the weorld before the Ice Age.

The group can see more African fauna including famuous animals from safari.

Willow can recognsie Anasni as a Child of Oberon.

Willow; Oberon forbade direct intervention, and you broke it. Using humans as your pawsn for personal gain. You deceptive, double-crossing arachnid.
Anansi: Such anger. If you insist on revenge, take it on the storyteller. She told the man the story. So kill her and feed her to me.
Elisa; Enough is enough!

Some safari animals Willow befriend can help fight Anansi, outraged with his actions. He's torn up hearts with his tricks. And it was his fault the poachers came.

Willow: Thse animalsd proved mroe cpaable of humanity than some humans. Thye were outraged by Anasi's crimes.

Anansi: I go for now. But you made enemies among us. We shall mae you pay.

Willow; We must give the Eye of Odin back.

Loki can appear on the Odin's debut. He can seek the Eye of Odin and tempt the cynical father to kill Goliath. But Thor and Willow cna reveal Loki's deceit.

Loki can play the alien-sentinel claimign the gargoyles be alien agents and frame them for murdiern much of the alien's family. But Willow can restore Elsia's memories and reveal the truth, and also how the alein's daughter survie thanks to the good doctor.

The groupo can go to India,

Commander Skrok: I am Commander Skrok from the Imperial Skeyzer Fleet.

Willow: Aliens here? Zero duh. It's a small town.

Commander Skrok: Elisa Maza? So you be the one.

Commander Skrok: My brother beleive in your kidn. But you allow the mosnter with the Eye of Odin loose. My brother gave his lfie to save humans. And its your fault.

Elsia; If we';d hepe Xanatos before... Oh.

Elisa can lose confidence on herself.

On India, 2 Children of Oberon appear... Ganesh and Hanuman. 2 who become 2 of many Chidlren of Oberon who become the groups'a allies.

Ganesh can be similar to Yoda from Star Wars, Oogway from Kung Fu Panda, and Iroh from Avatar: The LAst Airbender... seemingly crazy but wise and noble. He can he,p Elsia oveocme her doubts.

Elisa cna go into a mind thign force to fight old enemeis and a dark warrior forge form her inner dakrenss and learn refusing to act woudl only cause mroe porblems.

Elsia: So iut was for my ebenfit.
Ganesh: Needs msut. The only enemy you were really fightign was yourself. Your inner darkness. We all make mistake.s But losign confidendce on yoruself and refusing toi try again be the largest error.

Ganesh: Revengew would only consume you. Xanatos's son would brign peace. But many such as Loki, Raven,. and Anasi would seek to start a war between humans and Fae.

Ganesh: Now, care for some food and tea?

Golaith: Ganesh was a generous host. And a good friend.

Goliath: I am and always would be your friend.

Yama: Which about them? Suppose you were wrong?
Goliath: Humans betray our clan. Only a few of us survive.

The few can go to Greece where they meet two Chidlrne of Obereon... Pegasus and Chiron.

Taurus: Do you think me naive? My ancestor, the Minetaur, was held hsotage by the oppressive King Minos and starve so he would go mad and eat humans. Then Theseus slew him on cold blood.,

Willow can find out and revela Thesues kileld the Minetaur to end the msitery it went throguh udner Minos's barbaric treatment.

Willow cna recognsie Coyote as a Child of Oberon.

Willow can convince Coyote to show Elisa's arrogant father the whole truth,.

Elsia's father can try to stab Coyote wtih a knfie for getting his familiy in trouble, only for Coyote and Grandmother to use magic.

Grandmother: You only beleive on magic coz you seen it. But those few beelive without seeing. Belssings on them who far from seen ye beleive.

Elsia's father can feel regret seieng it was his arrogance which got his clan endanger. But Coyote and Grandmother and Wilow snap him out.

Loki: You could elt Oberon steal the child. Claim your revenge on the man who taint yoru bro.
Elsia; I refsue to fall for your trickery. I gav to revenge and it earn the wrath of alien warriors.

The gargoyel of Lonodn, Japan, and Cnetral America can help fight Oberon. So can Macbeth, Taurus, and Talos. Using weapons with iron.

Loki, Anansi, Banshee, and Raven can cause troubel... deceivng Oberon t think Elisa seeks to murder his grandson and tried to steal the Eye of Odin to justify war on humans. But Odin, Grandmother, Ganesh, Hanuman, Chiron, Pegasus, Anubis, and Willow cn reveal the truth with proof.

Willow can revael the Sisters use Demona and MAcbeth, breakign Oberon's law. Wonder how he woudl punsih them./

Titania; Once Alek's training is complete, only then would Puch be free and able to return to Avalon.
Willow; Good. Adn which of those few?

Wiollow would worry Oberon would punish Anubis, Ganesh, Hanuman, Grandmother, Chiron, Pegasus, and coyoter. But beron would instead thank them because they did whcihw as necceaary.

Oberon: Loki! Raven! Anansi! I was wrong to'd trust you jsut cos you wer eof my people. An error I would avoid doing on future.
(he punsihs them on any way you decide... soemthign to fit their treasonous acts)