Reviews for A Forgotten Love
Jeri252 chapter 9 . 1/20
love it
Blistful2006 chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Edward and her banter back and forth is very amusing. I like that your weaving actual quotes from the books and tying them to this new little cat and mouse game the two of them are playing. ha she has his number and I am wondering about how the other Cullen's see her. I really want to know how the heck she is still his singer. Who is this friend she is going to see and first that blood test interesting stuff wonder how she will get out out of that one. I say she should faint at the sight of blood it'll get her out the class for the day and it happens. Awesome were moving alone can't wait to see how Seattle plays out she going with him so that attempted rape should be avoided if were still following along the regular narrative.
Mmm chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
Great chapter!
llmtlm chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
Loved this chapter. I think that the text is from peter. Keep the chapters coming
blackangel150 chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
Oh no blood lol
annabell39645 chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
Oh no
Blistful2006 chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
Oh thank goodness you said you weren't going to rewrite the book I was starting to get a little worried. I am looking forward to see how Isabelle know what they are causes changes in the story. I want her to play with them but hope she don't fall for him in this one. Although something would need to happen to get her to Volturi and to Marcus. I can't say enough how I am loving this and I can't wait for us to get to the real meat of things and to Marcus.
blackangel150 chapter 8 . 12/4/2017
Oh boy the alluding has begun
SuBeskreus chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
I'm still kind of disappointed that Bella hasn't put Edward in his place, but at the same time the idea that Bella it's... Playing with him it's awesome! , also... Can you explain how many or how it is that the gift of Bella works? And finally... How is it that Alice doesn't see that Bella isn't Edward mate?
llmtlm chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Love it can’t wait til Marcus comes into play again
Blistful2006 chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
hmm well I am guessing she will let the relationship with Edward play out then because how else would she have to meet the Volturi so I can see where you would say she is manipulative. I can't honestly wait for the Cullens to realize who she is later on that will be fun.
Blistful2006 chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
So somehow she is still Edward singer since he reacted to her in the same way. I am hoping Alice cant see her in this story I always hated that about her.
Blistful2006 chapter 5 . 11/21/2017
Wow I wonder who turned her. Poor thing left all alone to figure things out and atleast here it seems she has control as a newborn thank goodness. Also she instinctually became a Veggie vamp go figure.
blackangel150 chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Oh Boy.. wonder when she will go to Italy to see her beloved Marcus
SuBeskreus chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Please please please please don't make Edward and Bella a couple, it's just my opinion but their relationship just frustrat me! And Edward is creepy as hell! Please make Bella put him in his place or I don't know, just don't make them a couple, I'm begging you! All else is awesome, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »