Reviews for The Dragon's Reality
Seekerrain5375 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
For all the people whining about it not being finished, I propose one of you make your own ending,where it left off and whoever decides to do that can either email it to the people who put down there email address( please tell us before hand) or just put it on here.( please say if yor gonna do it because I would like to see what you put)
scarlet thread chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
furface294 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
how in hades did harry get into the girls dorm in the tower? the stairs wont let you get up there if you are male
ann chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
I guess this story will never be finish.
barya chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
hi, well this story is now pretty much dead, but this has to be one of the best D/G stories i've ever read (although i cringe and refuse to believe that ginny was really in love with harry). could you atleast give a brief summary of how this story wraps up?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
alyse chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I know you probably wont ever update again but i just had to ask if you would consider it or email me as to why you wont. i never review stories but this one is just so flippin good. its by far the most original i have ever read i love how you portray the characters an i want so bad to know what happens. its drivin me insane please let me know something.

my email:
Freyja26 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love your story so much..please update it..!

Callidora-Malfoy chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
Please update you can't leave the story like that
KarenWaker chapter 17 . 7/17/2009

I just fininshed both of your stories and I liked the dragons gift but

This one is by far my favorite! I really like that Ginny hasn't just

Fallen in love with Draco and that Harry isn't deranged.

Great job!

ANNA chapter 17 . 6/14/2009

ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
I'm trying to click the next chapter button but it won't go! This is a problem you MUST fix, imediantly!D:
MelissaMelinda chapter 17 . 5/16/2008
Please Update Soon! This is such a great story and its sad that you haven't updated in years.
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
Why won't u update anymore :( that makes me so sad bc I love this story! I want a happy ending for Draco and Ginny! I really do!
Michaela Patchett chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Please send me the rest of this fic, its amazing can't wait for the rest of it :) michaela.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »