Reviews for Hold You Up
dadrithiad chapter 10 . 2/27
Lovely story! Had me curled up in an emotional ball on the couch like *I* was the one going through it, to be exceedingly honest! But it was worth it! Excuse me while I go read everything else you’ve ever written.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 1/30
I've honestly never found a ship more able to be agonizingly will-they-won't-they than Harmony. Every time that I thought 'this is it, this is the moment' something would ruin it.

And the stubbornness of the both of them. Why the hell didn't Hermione just tell the truth after the first kiss. Instead she tortured him for a week.

I hope this isn't what to expect from all of your work, or I am going to be a wreck long before I get to the end of them.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 1/29
This chapter was going in such a perfectly sweet way, had me all cheery ready to face the day of work, and then you drop those last few lines and leave me crushed again, facing that same horrid future.

Having said that, this was still a fantastic beginning and I'm looking forward to reading more at lunch.

Can't wait to go through all your works.
sambayar chapter 10 . 1/17
fantastic story...a beautiful ride..:)
Elredar Skylance chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Wow... This was fabulous! Its rare to find a story that can depict human emotions with such detail, clarity, and realism. The emotional content hit me especially hard, especially in Chapter 8 when Hermione lied about feeling nothing after the kiss and Harry's subsequent heartbreak. And her reasons for lying... Fantastic!

I can't wait to read your other stories if this is the type of quality I can expect!
Elredar Skylance
TeamPotterForLife chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
What a great story! I've honestly fallen in love with your work! It's just so well written and such a great pace too! Lovely story
Satoru Ryoma chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
Wow finally they both know they are in love. If there wasn't a sequel I would be upset not to see their relationship but I'm very happy for the way things worked out. Yes sometimes all the insecurities, all the misunderstandings can be a little frustrating but they are teenagers. It would be awkward to not have insecurities for them. Well I'm off to read the sequel now, can't wait to see what their relationship will be like.
madval29 chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
Aw. They're finally together. Great story!
madval29 chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Hermione really wrecked Harry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
She's about to lose him if she doesn't check herself. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
Do it. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Oh man does she make a move. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
So Harry's feeling more for her but she's still hung up on Ron. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
Aw Harry is definitely feeling a little something more for Hermione. Great chapter,
madval29 chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
Well that escalated quickly. Great chapter!