Reviews for Maybe Angels
candiebry chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This is really interesting, pwease make the second chapter soon! I'm not kiding, this is really good!_Next chapter soon pwease!
Maria chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I'm lovin' it! We want MORE! _
Ryu-Mizu chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I LOVE IT! I think the fact that Goten has never met Trunks before is going to be rather interesting...Well, I really like it, can't wait for you to continue this fic! It's just so kawaii!
~Ryu-Mizu_
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I luv! I luv! Please continue! Game of Seduction is top on my list right now, but I want more from this promising little fic! Great writing, wonderful story! Update please!
GotenTrunks chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Very good! Love the whole 3 rules thing. Can't wait to see the way they react to each other. Please continue _
CS You know who chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Nya! Evil review thing! I wrote longer than that! So here! MORE! :D Anywho... yesh! I cannot wait for more at all! I loved it to pieces! Ack, you know... I am bad at waiting! *clings* Write more, pwease? *puppy eyes* Your fics just make me giddy when they are updated! D So, make me giddy! XD Yesh, well, sad me... .; And moving along... ummm... I thought Trunks sounded sezzy, just to let you know. D And the foreshadowing...? Hmm... never... Goten falling in love with Trunks...? Never... wait... *looks at summary* That's right! I almost forgot who this was I was leaving a review for! You're a Truten fan all the way! *snickers and smacks self for that playing dumb bit* Oh! And I loved the Faith bit. That was cool. And yesh! I am pretty sure I understand what you meant with your "ramble" so, I hope I did! *hugs* Love ya lots! Write more! (and please update Coral Minor sometime, soon, too?)
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
I *loved* this! Just like everything you write! You are so wonderful!
Murasaki Ryuu no Sei chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
*Thwacks* UPDATE! NOW! Grrrrr. lol, sry, very good story. :)
SSJ Sky chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
yay! Kawaii! Goten/Trunks goodies! Luvvies girl, ::adds to faves::

~C.o.L.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hiya,

I like your story so far you got me interested and i hope to see more soonD

Sarah
Aifric chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I hope the rules turn out to be very hard for Goten to follow. .

So this belief thing do they have to just follow any religion or a specific one? Anyway it's really good.

Aifric
cortera chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
you just know they're going to fall in love.
Lauryn S chapter 1 . 12/28/2002