Reviews for Harry and the apocalypse
NinneL chapter 1 . 5/8
There are so many things wrong with your Harry. It's like you don't know the character at all
Lucinda Silver chapter 1 . 5/6
This story need to be thoroughly edited. It simply has too many grammatical errors for me to enjoy the story not only that, the group, in chapter two I believe, they reacted by laughing at the act of magic Harry had performed on Carol, when they had no idea that mago existe.

Just letting ya know and all. Just need a beta abd this story is good to go.
Yaw613 chapter 15 . 4/12
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
love it
SF32 chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
What's on Carol's face?
Think it was the husband who was an ass in this story though.
ImaginativeFury chapter 14 . 8/24/2017
14 chapters and only 4,000 words

What a disappointment this "story" is.
ImaginativeFury chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Wall of text
ImaginativeFury chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
Separate conversations so we can read something that isnt a mess.
ImaginativeFury chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
This is a nightmare given life! Do you not know how to write except in huge unreadable blocks of text?
ImaginativeFury chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Wall of Text syndrome
Agent X chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Great but you're missing one crucial ingredient! ME! Muahhhh
Fruitpie21 chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
Carol lol
Fruitpie21 chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
Good start! Its funny they all just happened to be in England considering none of them knew eachother before the world went to shit. Its also funny Dale is plotting the murder of Shane keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
If Carol is going to "plead her case", you should have probably had her use different language then " clowns", "motherfucked", and "scumbags". Especially when two of the " scumbag clowns " in question are Rick's wife and son. And Ed should be relieved his wife is dead, not best into sobs and need to be pistol whiped.
I get this is supposed to be humor and most of this not to be taken seriously, but... I don't know.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
General, way to happy for meeting new people that were just brought in from nearly being eaten by walkers. The soldiers should have put the group in Quentin for safety reasons and the general should have questioned them more thourily, one by one to determine none of them were infected and no great threat to the other survivors in the base. Harry should have shut his mouth after "she was a birch" or fine into slight more detail about that.