Reviews for Cold and Bitter Slumbers
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I read this before, years ago, but I've been re-tracing my past lately and reading Harper stories. I thought I should let you know what a sad, touching, well-written story this is. I know it's not canon anymore, based on what we know from the rest of the show, but that doesn't matter. It still rings true. Thanks for sharing.

- Farmgirl
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Amazing story! Neat format and excellent writing
Beholder chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
loved it, i actually read it some time years ago, and when i looked for it again i couldn't find it. it was great, keep up the good work
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This story was just wow. So raw and emotional. I am amazed at the skill with which you seemed to weave in the flash backs so it seemed to tell everything about Harper in a short space and the bit at the end with Rommie. Wow! I don't think words can do this justice it had me in tears. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow thats a really good story!

I love it!

Great job, you did the flash backs really well!

darkaura016 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was a really good story! I don't know what else to say. As as you know it, them my job is done. lol
Neeri chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Loved it. There are so few Harper/Rommie friendship stories, and this one was really well written.

Great work.

Neeri
Shakia chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This is an absulutley awsome story! :D *adds story to favorites* Wonderful story!
sangga chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
hey, i thought this was wonderful. very moving - i think that what you might feel you lacked in canon you certainly made up for with creative insight. i have a niggling feeling that this is such a strongly visceral story that maybe a PG-13 rating might be a bit mild... other than that, well done, this is awesome.
Beyond-Society chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
OMG! THAT WAS INCREDABLE!
Bec chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Awesome and wonderfully written story. I've just recently started watching the show (Yes... I'm WAAAAAAAAY behind) and I totally fell for Seamus Harper right off the bat. I Love the charcter and his background is just so horrific that I'm amazed at how hysterical he can be on the show.

I Love good writing and this story, to me, was way beyond good. It was Fantastic! Excellent! And Amazing!

Now I know this story was written a while back, but I hope that if you are still writing, that you'll write more stuff about Harper in the future.

Fabulous work!
Ciara chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Ha Ha Ha...I read it again! My friend read it too and she knows almost nothing about Andromeda! She said it was really, really sad. I think it's sad too but it still rocked!
crazyangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I remember reading this story at an Andromeda Fanfic archive once...I decided to review here. This is such a wonderfully written story. I loved it so much. It's probably my favourite story that I've EVER read. You're truly am amazing writer, and I can't read to more of your work :)
Seryanda chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Now you made me cry... This is a really good story, very sad. My Heart really broke for poor Harper.
tocourtdisaster chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
That was a really good story. The way you described things, I could really see them happening. Again, this was a really good story.