Reviews for Tales of Uzumaki
We need more of this chapter
fenixrojo36 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Sigue
Go Set Ready chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Why did you change it? Naruto being Hitler was a great idea.
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
naruto King of Heroes mor chapter plizzz,.,.
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
naruto King of Heroes mor chapter plizzz
Supreme King of all Kings chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Keep'em coming. Let the world burn.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Superb idea.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
These two ideas, crazy but amazing. Very original. Would actually love to see them written as completed stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Next, make him gilgameshs descendant who was Issei's and Irina's childhood friend
Gawain-Knight of the Sun chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
I want this to be a full on fic so bad!
Mugetsu16 chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
I actually liked this chapter.

And don't listen to those who keep blasting you about "desecrating soldiers" and all that tripe, society has done far worse with Hitler imagery since WW2, especially Thailand which seems to have an inordinate amount of interest in him.
gamma.hulk179 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
How could you?!

Making him into the most hated man in history

Was a low blow

LOW BLOOOOOOOW!
ortizale317 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
What the what

Why on earth did you make the most popular anime character

Into the most dangerous character at world war II

I feel ugh ugh

WHY?!
StarBlaze24 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
...Seriously? The idea of a jaded Naruto who has lost faith in humanity is a good, if admiteddly old idea.

But making Naruto and Adolf fucking Hitler the same person?! Are you serious? Hitler is one of the, if not the most, vile and tyrannical figure in history. Him and Naruto being the same person is an insult to Naruto's character.

But above all it is an absolute, horrifying insult to all the victims of the Holocaust, the soldiers who fought and died against the Nazis by implying that Hitler was benevolent or interested in humanity's peace and prosperity in any way. He was a monster, plain and simple. He was the monster, the embodiment of humanity's worst traits. The very idea that he could have had any benevolent motivations is one that insults all his victims and those who died to prevent the rise of the Third Reich.

On top of that, you've implied that Hitler had good reason to be the monster he was. As though his actions can be justified! They cannot! Nothing, absolutely nothing, could ever justify Hitler's actions. I'm well aware that you don't mean to give off that impression, but that is what it comes off as.

Look, the basic idea, of a jaded, bitter Naruto, who has lost his way and is now the 'Villain Protagonist' is a good one. But drop the Hitler thing. Otherwise, the idea is great. There are plenty of good, if dark, stories that revolve around an a Villain Protagonist.

But the whole Hitler thing is an unforgivable insult to the victims of the Holocaust, the soldiers who died fighting the Nazis, the families of those victims and soldiers. Just get rid of it. I don't normally presume to dictate anyone's actions for a story, but in this case...
Neema Amiry chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
I can feel hellsing vibes