Reviews for Peter's Problem
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wow it was a good one thanks
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
If I didn't miscount, he got about 24 stripes...

Well, for almost getting himself into jail and scaring AND embarrassing his parents sick, he would have surely received this punishment in Dickens time, loving family or not...
Red Cherries chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hello!

Very much enjoyed your story!

That is very much how puishment would have been given out in those days...and I wish puinshment was given out the same way today! It does teach a person a lesson. I get very tired of the screaming spolied little brats these days!

Loved it!
ScroogeMcDuck chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow.

Just wow.

An amazing potrayl of the characters; I especially liked Peter's descriptions of his emotions. This was a brilliant insight into the lifes of the poor in Dickensian London, great job!

Do you plan on writing any more Christmas Carol fics? I'm planning a Jacob Marley one meself.

You were in A Christmas Carol? You lucky thing! I'm insanely jealous now! XD
Isabelita Rox chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that was fantastic! I love how you described peter's fear and how mad the parents were, especially Bob. Just one thing: I think people only use the word arse as an insult, not to desribe theit actual behind. But anmyway that was very very good. It would be a good story to tell chilren who misbehave at Christmastime.

P.S You were in the Christmas Carol? OH MY GOSH YOU LUCKY DUCK! What did you do whentou made mischief?
notamember chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Brilliant hon! Charles Dickens certainly spanked a few characters of his own didn't he? You did a wonderful job of captureing the hardships of life for the poor in Victorian England. I'm impressed!

Tracyboo
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I loved it, but I thought they had like... 7 children. Wasn't Peter like the third child and first boy or something like that... though I suppose the older girls would be at work or something
scorpionheart4 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I thought it was good. As for the people who thought it was wrong to hit Peter, I would remind you that when a Christmas Carol was set, that was how parents diciplined their children.
shukra chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
it is barbaric and disgusting to hurt a child like that. i hate how you try to make it seem like it would actually teach Peter a lesson.
LilyClairePotter chapter 1 . 3/9/2004