Reviews for Punishment or a Gift
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2020
Kkkkk... Essa fic é uma delícia! Adoro reler! Parabéns e obrigada mais uma vez por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
Mary Helen chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
It's dumbldore not dumbldor
KO13 chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
Aw, this was the best, it's sooo cute! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
L
WeisseHex chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I was wondering if Narcissa would finally take a hand in all of this. You go, girl!
Breanna3593 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I don't know why I've continued reading this. This story isn't very good or reasonably written.
AbbyChase chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
What happened to chapter 16?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
he fainted LOL
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
God, why did Hermione have to know at all, it has absolutely nothing to do with her. People can make her to be so annoying. Sorry about all the complaining but I can't help being annoyed at Hermione and for Harry and draco to not tell her to shut her big mouth.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I despise the fact that you had to make Draco the bottom. It doesn't suit him at all. Draco is so not a bottom. And I hate that everyone has to know this problem that Draco has before Harry. He shouldn't have opened his big mouth to Hermione, she has the nosiest brain ever.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Oh, Harry, you are so stupid for getting Hermione involved in someone else's business. It has nothing to do with her.
PyqaFanGirl chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
I gotta say you are talented and creative and I don't say that to anyone. I've been around and read soooo many stories, yours truly sticks out, but there is a peculiar one I'm still waiting for the writer to finish, hopefully. Please don't stop your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i swear, this is going to be great! i'm sure!
DestielPotter chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
That was an excellent story. Thank you for writing it.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 25 . 8/24/2012