Reviews for Punishment or a Gift
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 25 . 3/8/2003
aw! all the cute stories are ending. ;_; Oh well, that means you'll get started on a new story, right? O.o I loved this fic so much! wonderful work! :D
Francis Bean chapter 25 . 3/7/2003
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel.

;) FB
BottledGrace chapter 25 . 3/7/2003
YAY! It was perfect! _

I cant wait for a sequal! I'll add this up on the site now
Alexander Smiley chapter 25 . 3/7/2003
Whoa. Very cool. i loved that writing and the surprises you had! really cool! please e-mail me and tell me if you are gonna continue with it.

~*~Alexander Smiley~*~

P.S. If possible, would you please read my "The Cavern Was The Place" and tell me what you think and be honest. Flames accepted.
Leean Meanlock chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
hey great, Can you write the name on the next fic in here as a new chapter, so I can find it or you can e-mail it to me. I can't wait so hurry up. Its Dracos mom and Snape who is goving to get a child right?

Love.

Leean
Ikakamda chapter 25 . 3/7/2003
thats it and i love it even more. with the thought of a sequel *yippiyippi* :) Thanks for the mail, ill do my best to make it as good as your original! _~ hope i read you soon again! cant wait for more! (harrympreg, i love that. and a new evil *smirk* yippieh!
Remmy chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
Very cute! I enjoyed reading it! I'm hoping for a sequel!
JadeDream chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
I enjoyed this story emensley and I am so looking forward to the sequel. This is one of the best stories I have read. I hope to read the sequel soon! :)
Vividian chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
Aww. That was adorable! I definately cant wait for the sequal. _ Please post it soon! Did i mention i loved this? Cause i didnt. I ADORED it.

Happy writing.

~Vividian
LoMaRiBa chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
I can't wait to see the sequel if it's any where near good as this was! I thought that the telling of Draco of his mother's engagement was perfect!
MordantFaerie chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
A malfoy faint? How dare you!

Just kidding. I swear, this story has gotten me obsessed with mpregs. Good work!

I can't wait for the sequel!

C.
Alle chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
Awesome! I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel! Living together should be fun to write about. Wonderful story!
Lenalovely12 to lazy to sign in chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
*reads the last lines of the story and laughs* PERFECT ENDING! awaiting sequel! *sits and waits patently*
Tiff chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
This has to be one of the best fic's i've ever read! It made me keep reading untill the end. when you post the sequel can you e-mail me? Thank you!
pinki chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
Review for CHP 24 and 25

YES THANK YOU THANK YOU IT'S A BOY! IT'S A BOY!

(*squeals hystaricly*) IF I could I'd hug the life out of you! You have to be kidding if you say that this was your very first HP fic bcause I'm not willing to believe that such an increadible story can be written by a novice. Yes he has got to be the sexiest little boy on the histery of planet earth, after all look at his parents! Snape engaged? this is that day! You know the day I finally manage to get a boy friend. Well not really because I still don't have , love this story and hope that sequel comes out soon!

pinki