Reviews for Punishment or a Gift
mjmusiclover chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
very beautifully done :D
EmmaRandomAs chapter 25 . 10/2/2010
lol... awesome story! definately one of my new favs! I look forward to reading more of your work...
Pixie611 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
Brill... i cnt belevie i put it off this long the read any more... Well donee
takuya chapter 25 . 4/30/2010
oh i really liked this story your a good writter
Arcus Pluvius chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
This was so cute. The birth was so funny! Ron is so sweet but stupid! I really loved this. Thanks! :)
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw i wanna carry on reading but i can cos i g2g

Tis relly gd! :-)
toukarinluv4ever chapter 25 . 11/15/2009
great story and by the way AWESOME ending loved it!
KaityBC chapter 25 . 10/19/2009
This is so cute. I absolutely love the plot. I have a few suggestions, though, if you are ever planning on re-writing it. It would probably help tremendously if you used page dividers, or some sort of dividing mark(some people use the ~ thing, others HPDMHPDMHPDM)in order to eliminate confusion. I know I got confused a couple of times while I was reading, and the scene changed abruptly without warning. Anyway, that's all I had to say. It was a good story! Keep up the good work! _
IZZYgurl94 chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
OMG! that was one of the best stories i have ever read! im off to read the sequel right now!
FruitatiousMaximus chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Argh if only you had made harry bottom! D:

The plot sounds very interesting but I'm gonna have to stick to my rule of "DRACO IS NEVER BOTTOM" :P
Your.Eyes.Are.Like.Starlight chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
i love this story i promise but theres one little thing that keeps bothering me. Harry's hair is black. Not auburn. Black.
NocturnalDayDream chapter 25 . 6/27/2009
i loved your story it was just what i was looking for, and i really loved the end it was really funny.
Lientjuhh chapter 25 . 6/15/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Vicare chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
CovenOfLight:

Actually, I can't see either one of them submissive to the other. They are can't of equals.
vicare chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
okay, end of 4th year, which means the kiddies are 13 - 14 years old?

Well, they are English, and we all know that England has one of the highest percentage of teen pregnancies in the world :-D
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »