Reviews for The Great Turkey Protest
Izzychick chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
lol i wrote one awhile ago... prodigious thanksgiving ficcie! _ STAMP faves!
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
I thought I reviewed this but I guess I didn't... _ this is funny!
flower cannon chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
hahahahahahahahahahaha! biyomon and hawkmon are crazy… LOL! happy turkey day! flo
AngelPuppy chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
This was so funny! Great job!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
I'd personally call him the Digital Moron, but it would insult several Digidestined of which I will not name at this time, because he defeated them. Keyword:Agumon, Tai(Boy, was the Trail Town episode fake or what? I mean, theyre winning, so Agumon just HAPPENS to run in of the Digimon Emporer/Kaiser, and stands dumbly watching as the dark spiral gets on his wrist.-_-')*
caffeinegirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Positively hilarious.
Celestra chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
(cracked up, rolling around on the floor)
Lunamew chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
LOL! That was soo fuuny! I'm surprised that Mimi didn't get chased by a rat.
NookNak chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
That was funny, that's all I have to say.
Karuri-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
That was really good, but how could Biyomon and Hawkmon know about the Pilgrims if they didn't even know about Thanksgiving? Oh well, it's just a story. Are you gonna do another one?
Cheyenne-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
That was great! I want a sequel! Please!
Gomamon86 chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
LOL, very good fic Lia. Heheh, Wizardmon is still dead and Wallace has bunnies. Grrr AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS SICK ON EVERY THANKSGIVING! *sigh* The world hates me...

Goma86
Mei - Tsuchi no Otome chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Great Story Lia! *claps* very funny! mmmm... and yama-kun does cook well... NEXT TIME HE BAKES A CHOCOLATE CAKE I GET DIBS ON LICKING HIS FINGERS! *evil grin*
Ascot no miko chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
*giggles* This was hilarious! I'm going to go read the Halloween ones! (BTW, I like your made up characters. Why? They aren't Mary Sue type characters. *remember's line in fic* "Yeah, it's my own personal recipe. Step one: Open can. Step two: Dump pre-made pie gunk into pre-cooked pie crust. Step three: Cook." LOL!)
Saria chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
LOL LOL LOL! _ Write something for Christmas! PLEEAAASSE?