Reviews for Wardens of the Fae
nina0116 chapter 10 . 7/9
Nice! I usually don't like time travel stories, but this one is a fun read. I am curious how Harry is going to deal with his relatives over the summer, and how Hermione and Luna will keep their knolage of the future as well as their abilities from their parents. Although Luna will probably have the easiest time with this. I also like what Harry did with Drako. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Navn Ukjent chapter 10 . 4/12
Very nice fic so far. I do hope you'll post more soon.
babiluv22 chapter 10 . 3/16
I love to see Harry with Luna together. Harry Luna in Hermione is the best pairing ever they should always be together. I wish they were together in every fan fiction that I read. you are doing such a good job with the story as long as you don't stop writing it. you can take as much time as you need. I will be here to read it when you are done. because I love the story so much good job on this chapter by the way keep up the good work update soon please
Krysania chapter 5 . 3/3
Good points about Dumbledore but just a question... If he didn't know about horcruxes already why did he he had the memories of them... Slughorn's he could have taken recently but Moffin and Hocey's? Hocey was elderly even by the time she got into Azkaban and Moffin had got into prison before 45... I doubt either of them lived to see 70...
OmegaKenichi chapter 2 . 2/26
Was the inspiration from Mind-Sight from Zoom: Academy for Superheroes?
gokuhikaru82 chapter 10 . 2/12
I have really enjoyed your story. Thank for sharing it and continuing it.
dramonie1028 chapter 9 . 1/23
Will we find out why they hate Ron and Ginny and if it's all the Weasley's or just a few and why they left early this time but didn't in the original timeline?
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 1/19