Reviews for It's Always Been You
Kyman forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I love it, it was awesome. I was crying like a baby after their first confrontation, so bittersweet!
anon420 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This is so (bitter)sweet. It definitely provoked emotions, and I was easily able to sympathize/empathize with the characters. I'm glad everything worked out for Kyle and Cartman in the end (poor Luke, though). On a lighter note... My favorite parts are when Stan breaks the silence by saying, "Dude," and when Cartman says Luke's mom is a total bitch and that he doesn't want a monster-in-law, and Kyle responds by saying that Cartman calls Kyle's mom a bitch.
The Madmadam chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
"He was essentially a home-wrecker, and fuck was he smug about it."

Best. Line. Ever.

As always, your writing is wonderful. I think my favorite part of this particular story was the development of their relationship and the statement that Kyle and Eric never hated each other. That's definitely the sense I get. Eric rips on everybody, not just Kyle, and Kyle still gets wayyyy angrier about it than anybody else does. And Eric for years has been trying to give Kyle taco-flavored kisses and get him to suck his balls among other shenanigans, so, yeah.

I also want to commend your treatment of Luke. Sometimes the "outsiders" of an established romantic relationship are villanized or made into sissies, or their (usually justified) hurt is invalidated. Didn't get that sense here at all, so, great job with that. Hell, great job in general (although I'm not surprised)!
symphknot chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
You have really lot of talent to write Kyman fics, and this is not the exception...is amazing, perfect, is so real, and so fantastic! i loved this so much!
VioletLeeROX chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
TTwTT This fanfic is beautiful! I don't know why you dislike it in the first place. My skirt is drenched in my tears and uuggghhhh so angsty and beautiful what a perfect combination
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Holy pancakes, that was intense. The writing is marvelous, as always, and it had me in tears since about the second paragraph.

Kyle doubting his feelings has been a central theme of another Kyman fic entitled "Infidelity", but here it was taken in a different direction, as far as being so disruptive and selfish. It was painful to empathize with Kyle's misery after their breakup; it definitely felt real and it overwhelmingly hurt. Kyle is so naïve in that respect: he didn't realize it was really love until it was gone, and it was beautifully expressed with every word of this story.

And it's just like Eric to just move on like that, pursuing his own happiness (or at least trying). Inviting Kyle like that, knowing well that he was still not over it. :(

Amidst the breathtaking turn of events and gripping drama between the two, my favorite part about this is the seeming finality of Kyle's desperation. There were a lot of very strong phrases like: "if he went, he would just act as though he was attending a funeral," "...desperately clutching tighter to Eric's shirt, unwilling to lose him, not yet, not ever," and "...he was doomed to remember." Whether it's fluff or drama, you have a way with words that I really, really enjoy.

I mentioned before that Kyle was selfish about Eric. But that's what Kyman is all about, I think; a little push here, a little pull there, a lot of bad decisions, and an oddly powerful love deep down. I love this fic! It's one to be proud of. Please keep writing :D
shortstackedcheesecake chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Fwend, I've already gushed about this fic. I've told you how beautiful it is, how superbly-written, how it made me blubber like a baby and how it was one of my favourite things about my birthday. It's way more incredible than I could have imagined (and I had high expectations already because it was you) but reading your author's note made me sad because... You do realise that this masterpiece is a thousand times better than my fic I wrote for you, right? I think we're all negative on ourselves and we fail to see the greatness that others see, but I will never stop telling you that you are amazingly talented and imaginative and that I'm lucky to have you as a friend. I'll keep saying it until you believe it because you deserve to know how amazing you are! 3
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Wonderful
LovelyLuly chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
You didn't liked it? Why? It is very awesome and cute :3. It's a lovely present in my opinion
SailorEchoSong chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Oh my god why are u doing this I love this story so much I cant even
This was really sad but really exciting and really embarrassing and oh my god glory on a stick u should love this story more than you do its so perf