Reviews for Sam's Departure
Ellyrianna chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Oh, dear me...how do I review this? I swear I cried. Swear it, and I don't do that often. That was so great...must go read more of your work. And I thought 'You Are My Tomorrow' was good...
Celeblas chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
OMG! This is such a beautiful poem! it really shows the bond between Frodo and Sam. Wonderful writing.

Ele.
Mainecoon of Eriador chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Eladriewen

2002-12-13

Anonymous

this is lovely! I am amazed. You did this better than i ever could have. I am very jealous...lol...but in a good way. I am very pleased...

2002-08-11

Anonymous

Oh my god that was so sad (bawls into her pillow)

Jossa Baggins

2002-08-10

Signed

That is one of the most beautiful yet sad lotr poems that i heard, i dont normally cry, but when i read this one i felt the tears in my eyes. I hope to read more of your work. You are very talented.

Mrs. Gamgee

2002-08-04

Signed

Wow. That was so beautiful! I mean, REALLY beautiful! After I read it I had to stop and just breathe for a minute because it touched me so deeply. I cried. I AM crying still! That is so sad and so sweet and so BEAUTIFUL! You are extremely talented. I'm going to add you to my favorite authors list.

Trilliah

2002-07-19

*whispered: Oh...*

You know, that was sad, but in a way it also wasn't. I mean, it *was*-but there was hope as well. They're still together. Always.

*wipes away a tear* As usual, beautiful. Wow. I'm glad I have all day to read these. :)

~Trilliah~

phoenixfeather

2002-04-22

awww... that's sad.

Wicko (Lazy to login)

2002-04-10

Anonymous

I think I DID write a logged-in review ah well...I'll say it again, this ROCKS!

Melilot Millstone

2002-03-29

Signed

The entire poem is beautiful and sad, but also kind of peaceful.

Pilot3001

2002-03-14

ahh, that is so sad!

I add you into favourite author thingy now!

Amanda

2002-02-27

Anonymous

Wow *sobs* That was amazing. You are very talented, my god I wish I could write like that. You captured so many emotions so well, bravo! :)

Kora

2002-02-12

Signed

*bawls* that's so beautiful! *sobs* wow...i don't think i've ever cried this much from a poem before...it's so fitting, though. i think that's exactly how they both would want it...if frodo had to die so soon and all...or not soon...or whichever...*dives for tissue box again*

faerietale

2002-02-10

Signed

*sniff* That was absolutely amazing. Great job.

Kenoki

2002-02-04

Signed

OMG! I have never cried when I've read poetry before, but this, this made me cry. It's so beautiful! You do have a true talent for writing. OK, OK, I gotta stop crying (lol). That last little bit was like my breaking point. OMG! I gotta read something happy and funny. I know! I'll go read that list of "How to tell if you're obsessed with Frodo/Elijah Wood"! That'll make me laugh... 8)

Avie Q

2002-01-23

Signed

Oh my gosh! *wipes away tears* Wow... That was really great! I had to read it over; it was even better than I expected when I clicked on it..._

The friendship Frodo and Sam shared was so pure and beautiful. Very well done!

Mayhem's BrainChylde

2002-01-17

Signed

*bursts into tears* AWWW~ crying...so cute, and sad and and and...I don't know. Good job. *goes off to bawl in her corner some more*

Ocarina Rune Scholar

2002-01-15

Anonymous

*sniff* Very moving. Naturally, my anticlimatical *sniff* went and made me laugh... Awesome job. -ORS

Miyako Inoue, Queen of Cheese

2002-01-10

Signed

AAAAAAAAH! YOU MADE ME CRY! This is so sweet! The more of your poetry I read, the more I realize, you have a gift. A true gift. *sigh* I'm gonna go read something comical... I need to stop crying... *stumbles off, running into a wall* I meant to do that...

Welsh-dragoon

2002-01-08

Signed

that was such a good poem...i'm not really into poetry but that was magnificent

Orangeblossom Brambleburr

2002-01-07

Signed

*wipes away a tear* Oh, that was lovely!

Mistoffelees ()

2002-01-05

Oh...Oh, Oh wow..

You don't know how emotionally deep that was..Wow..~stomach goes all funny~ That was just..I've never read ANYTHING like that before...I can't even begin to..just...WOW.

The Wandering Blue Andalite

2001-12-24

Signed

NOOOOOO! *Reviwer brust into tears* What do you mean Frodo dies? I'm only half way through 'The Fellowship of The Ring' Does he die in one of the other books? *Reviewer crys loudyly* BUT he was my favorite! That was SUCH a sad poem! SO sad,but yet SO beautifully written.

eve

2001-12-21

Anonymous

GREY Havens. Spell it right.

CoolMistaria1

2001-12-09

Awwwwww! That was sad! ;_;

But u do know that u don't die in Valinor, don't u? So Frodo couldn't have died.

Katze

2001-11-21

Signed

Very good poetry. One thing though, Frodo doesn't die. He went to Valinor to be healed, not to die! But I do like the poetry.

cold-fire zorra ()

2001-11-09

Anonymous

I'm crying...that was so sad.

Good work.

Belle

2001-07-13

Anonymous

Beautiful and sad. But I thought Frodo wouldn't die; once he reached the Blessed Realm he would become immortal, and so would Sam and Bilbo. Hopeful thinking I guess.

Hazirah ()

2001-06-30

Anonymous

That was sad, depressing as you say. It was good, and the rhymes and all. ) (And I'm too lazy to log in)

Blynk 2001-06-03

Signed

Ok, my eyes are literally tearing up right now, so I'm going to go off somewhere now...

Elwen Aiwelinde

2001-05-10

Signed

Oh, that is SO sad! It makes me want to cry. But truly, it is a beautiful poem. Many thanks for it.

Duff Chick

2001-04-11

Signed

This story is great! I've probably read it at least five times, but it's still so sad! Then again, I'm a sap when it comes to sad Frodo/Sam stories _ Anyway, keep up the good work!

Christina Miller ()

2001-02-18

Anonymous

Hmph. Depressing, yes, but other than that quite good.

Meaghan Hare ()

2001-01-19

Anonymous

Hey, it's me again. That was beautiful! You know something is really good when it brings tears to your eyes! I see you have a soft spot for Sam, me too, he was always my favorite character! As I poet myself, I would think it means a lot to you to tell you that you have wonderful skills! Keep writing I love it!

Sairavanie

2001-01-12

Signed

ooo I really liked this one! you are very talanted please write more!

Maddie-Wan

2001-01-07

Signed

Wow...that was even better than the other one! You have a real talent for writing poetry~keep it up!

Gwaihir

2000-12-31

Signed

Someone else should review this!

Gwaihir ()

2000-12-28

Anonymous

Ooh, very good! It's very well written. Too few people seem to read poetry these days, although I don't consider myself a poet. (Even though I've submitted two poems)