Reviews for The Gamer: Tsuna
it's so good!
ahmadzaid chapter 4 . 9/6
fuck
fafnir1404 chapter 8 . 9/1
Will Tsuna be paired with Tsuki? And please, update.
howlingmoonwerewolf chapter 1 . 8/19
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?! It was so good.
Kittycat1083 chapter 1 . 8/5
NOOOOooo, this story is way to interesting to be abandoned (T-T)
sophiaclare.thorn chapter 8 . 8/4
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! TTTTOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD TTTTTTTOOOOOO BBBBBBEEEEEEEE AAAABBBBBBAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDDD!11
InnocentxPsycho chapter 8 . 7/23
I really like this hope you continue
birdy1770 chapter 8 . 7/13
I really like reading this story and I wish to read more chapters so keep writing
Laesk chapter 8 . 7/9
wonderful story so far. i look forwards to reading more as you update. thank you for sharing.
atalanta108 chapter 8 . 6/30
please update this chap was awesome
atalanta108 chapter 7 . 6/30
please update
TheInheritor01 chapter 5 . 6/23
I feel like the way that the characters have been portrayed so far is similar to the actual series (excluding the obvious differences due to the system).

So far, I only have two issues. One: I know that Tsuna was very cowardly at the beginning of the series, but he is just being ridiculously weak so far. I mean, he is telling literally everyone who asks about the system anything they want to know, despite him not wanting others to know. Two: Tsuna is levelling extremely slow. I understand that you want to go slow and steady, but this is kind of ludicrous. He has fought many bosses with levels in the 30s, yet he is only level 6. Though, I can see why you want to not make him grow too fast. I am just complaining because I prefer OP characters that are near enough strong from the start, so don't mind me.

Either way, this is an interesting novel and I feel that the crossover between the two series works out surprisingly well. I look forward for more chapters.
Percy's Dongos chapter 8 . 6/17
Please continue the story. I really like it, you did an awesome job writing this.
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 6/15
Omg this story is just amazing