Reviews for The Gamer: Tsuna
birdy1770 chapter 8 . 7/13
I really like reading this story and I wish to read more chapters so keep writing
Laesk chapter 8 . 7/9
wonderful story so far. i look forwards to reading more as you update. thank you for sharing.
atalanta108 chapter 8 . 6/30
please update this chap was awesome
atalanta108 chapter 7 . 6/30
please update
TheInheritor01 chapter 5 . 6/23
I feel like the way that the characters have been portrayed so far is similar to the actual series (excluding the obvious differences due to the system).

So far, I only have two issues. One: I know that Tsuna was very cowardly at the beginning of the series, but he is just being ridiculously weak so far. I mean, he is telling literally everyone who asks about the system anything they want to know, despite him not wanting others to know. Two: Tsuna is levelling extremely slow. I understand that you want to go slow and steady, but this is kind of ludicrous. He has fought many bosses with levels in the 30s, yet he is only level 6. Though, I can see why you want to not make him grow too fast. I am just complaining because I prefer OP characters that are near enough strong from the start, so don't mind me.

Either way, this is an interesting novel and I feel that the crossover between the two series works out surprisingly well. I look forward for more chapters.
Percy's Dongos chapter 8 . 6/17
Please continue the story. I really like it, you did an awesome job writing this.
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 6/15
Omg this story is just amazing
Reaii88 chapter 1 . 6/5
8.75 h of sleep? Not 9.15 h?
TekoloKuautli chapter 8 . 5/14
This story is so entertaining and awesome, I especially love how real you make these kids. They are not little adults and are very reckless and inocent, they view this as a game, even Tsuna and Hana I think underestimate it to some degree. Their interactions feel so real too, they hang out with their friends and have fun, even Kyoya haha His kind of cute melts my heart, I'm glad you gave him such a cute pet, did he feel a little bad for emulating Fon? I kinda wanna see that meeting.
The Yuki-onna being a lonely girl whose birthday party was ruined or maybe sabotaged by her own mother was so sweet and a little sad, wanted to know more about them.
Will the kids be having more and more interactions with the Youkai society? That'd be interesting! Like a crossover with YuYu Hakusho but less bloody
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 5/14
Hahahaha! Kyoya as a gamer is admitedly not hard to picture, except the staying still part. Killing monsters and people I can imagine him doing left and right.
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 5/14
I love the introduction! Tsuna is so lovable here, vulnerable and fluffy but still his determination, anger and hope give him more character than in the manga or anime. He feels human despite the game mechanics and it also adds spice and everything nice XD
WeberCode chapter 8 . 4/13
next chapter!
paradoxreader chapter 8 . 4/10
Great story and hope you continue as it is fun to see them grow. And hope you might change your mind and continue to future arc perhaps even as a sequel as it would be fun to see the box weapon which is more gameish function be incorporated and their future showdown afterwards with emma and checkerface and perhaps make them older when it roll around? End of highschool is 18
I can't wait for the next chapter. You should put Tsuna in a crossdresssing situation.
Coolcatmfj chapter 8 . 3/9
This is a great book very interesting