Reviews for The Gamer: Tsuna
WeberCode chapter 8 . 4/13
next chapter!
paradoxreader chapter 8 . 4/10
Great story and hope you continue as it is fun to see them grow. And hope you might change your mind and continue to future arc perhaps even as a sequel as it would be fun to see the box weapon which is more gameish function be incorporated and their future showdown afterwards with emma and checkerface and perhaps make them older when it roll around? End of highschool is 18
I can't wait for the next chapter. You should put Tsuna in a crossdresssing situation.
Coolcatmfj chapter 8 . 3/9
This is a great book very interesting
continue
THIS IS SO LOVELY IT GAVE ME LOTS OF WARM FUZZIES AND ITS SO NICE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING!
raptorfire777 chapter 6 . 2/23
Cool a pet spider! I hope as it levels it gets as big as a frostbite spider from Skyrim! Nice story by the way!
candy4beth chapter 8 . 2/6
Update this soon please
PervyPanda chapter 8 . 1/8
This is great! Have a review.
SavageGod chapter 8 . 1/3
MOREEEEEEEEE PLZ PLZ !
redmoon46 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
Yeah that was awesome. thanks for writing this and I can't wait until the next chapter. as i greatly enjoy this fanfic
Jj chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEE this s awesome please add more soon
ChibiKakei chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
Aww the last chapter feels like it came too soon...They're so cute, and I love how attached Tsuna is to Hibari lol. Enough to cry, awwwwww~! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter whenever it comes out. Thank you for writing!
justaislinn chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
This story is so fucking good, it's like actually reading a manga the way you write it.
The serious situations and deadpan comedy is just classic anime/manga, and it's a gamer fic that isn't just "OP MC fucks around and kicks everyone's ass!" and I appreciate that.
I hope school and life are going well for you and you can update soon!
Write on:)
BloomOutOfSeason chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
This is a really awesome story and I liked it very much, at first I was leery about 'gamer' stories, but now that I've read a few I found them really entertaining and the posibilities amaze me. I', glad Tsuna is not alones anymore and is slowly gathering his family, and it makes me wonder how the mafia side will react to the 'civilians' and their shenanigans. Anyways, thanks for the story and hopefully you can update soon. Cheers!