Reviews for Love from Fire, Loam from Ash
Clyden chapter 6 . 12/8/2020
It's interesting to think of Harry and Draco working as partners in the Auror Department, and it's really quite a sight to read of Draco's sensitivity, and how utterly they both fit to be. Argh. It's like Naruto and Sasuke, or it's just my gayness showing off lol
Kurumi-chan01 chapter 6 . 4/17/2020
Encore une histoire géniale. Comme toutes les autres en fait. Merci d'avoir écrit ces fanfictions. C'est tellement rare de voir un bottom Draco ça fait vraiment plaisir surtout quand c'est aussi bien écrit.

Juste deux fautes en français:

"Je suis arrivé" (il y a deux "r" et pas de "e" car Draco est un homme ) dans le chapitre 2

Dans le chapitre 3 je ne sais pas ce que tu a voulu dire mais je suis quasi sûre que "la prospecte" est un mot qui n'existe pas. Peut-être voulais-tu dire "la perspective"
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
Omg! I loved it!
Windday chapter 6 . 2/10/2020
¡Adorable!
IvanBeau chapter 6 . 6/16/2018
I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. Draco was sexy and Harry...well very Harry: temperamental, impetuous. Spot on. It was an intriguing little plot. Just ONE thing: to me, it felt a tad bit rushed at the end. I feel like you could have fleshed it out a bit more. While the story is perfectly told like this and brevity is the soul of wit, this chapter just feels a little bare. But other than that excellent writing. You have a talent for descriptive imagery and emotive dialogue. I loved it! Thank you for sharing :)
sweeter-blaucetts chapter 6 . 5/19/2018
Same as the guest below. Thank you for this artwork!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2018
Really excellent
eiralu chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
More. I need more of those two. They were brilliant and perfect and made my heart so happily frustrated! Thank you for such a great story. But really, I wish there was more.
MissMJS chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
Wow, this had me guessing till the end! I was worried there...
Nice tugging on the heartstrings!
Holly Simone chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Fantastic work! I loved the whole story from start to finish! Thank you for sharing!
Cithia chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
I love this so much!
TequilaMockingbirdWrites chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
So perfect! I love the idea of Draco being able to sing opera. I'm absolutely devouring all your work today!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Loved it... Hahahaha... I actually read all ur stories today.. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
that was fucking hot. but I feel like this story could have been drawn out more with more details but it was really good. all the sexual tension. Godric you could cut it with a knife! bravo
I know okay chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Nice. I'm glad it worked out in the end.