Reviews for Love from Fire, Loam from Ash
teresa.gg chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I really love how creative your stories are
DarkAthene chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
My head is sorta blank at the moment when it comes to writing reviews, so I'm just going to say that I absolutely love this story, that you're an amazing writer and that I love the worldbuilding and characterization, it's perfect.
Oh, and one more thing, I'm ecstatic about the fact that you update new chapters so regularly :D
teresa.gg chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I'm addicted to this story!
I love the way you write
bbethable chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I knew there had to be more to the story.. Draco wouldn't let Harry get close, because he was afraid. And Harry, being Harry, was clueless about his feelings. Probably til it was too late! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Woha, here they go, and in the middle of an extremist nest. That means trouble on so many levels...
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Holy shit
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This is so exciting! Italy, opera and Drarry (temporarily) on the rocks: what more is needed? Draco as a countertenor makes so much sense to me. Also I'm usually slightly in Harry's corner in this ship, but it sounds like he was a pretty inattentive boyfriend. Knowing you, he'll get to know and love Draco a lot more deeply this time around. XD Can't wait!
Gure chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Can't wait for the next one!
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
This should be good. I'm really curious about the nature of their relationship
bbethable chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
I'm loving this, can't wait to find out more! Oh Harry and Draco...
DarkAthene chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
I am in love with this story already. You've got me completely hooked after these two chapters and all I want right now is just to continue reading this. I'm beyond curious about how they got into a relationship, how it evolved and why and how it ended.
I absolutely love the setting, the undercover mission, Draco being a French opera-star, the characterization, just about everything really.
I'm really hoping this is going to be a veeeeery long story, cause it's definitely my new favourite
Gure chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Oh my! Already loving it! 3
Can't wait!
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I just looked up La traviata, and my goodness...this is going to be a rough ride of a story isn't it? I just beg that you let everyone be happy at the end!
rebelghost85 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This is going to be good. I'm looking forward to how you develop this story and I'm very happy that I know nothing of the source material.
DRARRJY OBSESSED chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
WOO HOO here we go, I missed you ...
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »