Reviews for A place to call home
coleamber chapter 10 . 5/13
Great writing, hope to see more of your stories
coleamber chapter 7 . 5/13
I am so glad for Damon, he always is the one left out
coleamber chapter 6 . 5/13
Loved it. Stefan is such a dick sometimes with his brother, but Stefan loves him deep down
coleamber chapter 3 . 5/13
great story so far, sorry the counter is not working
coleamber chapter 2 . 5/13
agree with you poor Damon
Steph A15 chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
This was a really cute short story I really enjoyed reading it
Snowbeardolphin chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I like how you wrote this story and I'm happy that you finished and yes I hope you do another story in the future of them.
DahliaRose83 chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Very cute ending. I totally loved it. And I really hope you'll write more Dalaric in the future.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Aww your fic simply sweet I love Alaric/Damon and Jer soo wonderful :-) congrats for great job :-)
reelsunny1044 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
This was a sweet little funny story. Loved seeing the relationship between Jeremy/Damon Damon/Stefan And the two pairings was great. Although I do wish you had made this longer and expanded on the relationships and perhaps Jeremy and Stefan could have got in some mischif together.
Ooshaboosha chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Love this story :)
PR.Salvatore chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
aww i am sad this is over but you have no idea how much i love reading your story so i will be reading it again many times lol
DahliaRose83 chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
So glad to see another chapter to this. And it was definetly worth the wait. This chapter was so sweet. I really loved it.
Ooshaboosha chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Love this!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
Wow just said lovely chapter the relationship Dalaric is cute and Damon and Jer is soo sweet familiar :-) i lovely tgis fic