Reviews for A place to call home
Steph A15 chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
This was a really cute short story I really enjoyed reading it
Snowbeardolphin chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I like how you wrote this story and I'm happy that you finished and yes I hope you do another story in the future of them.
DahliaRose83 chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Very cute ending. I totally loved it. And I really hope you'll write more Dalaric in the future.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Aww your fic simply sweet I love Alaric/Damon and Jer soo wonderful :-) congrats for great job :-)
reelsunny1044 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
This was a sweet little funny story. Loved seeing the relationship between Jeremy/Damon Damon/Stefan And the two pairings was great. Although I do wish you had made this longer and expanded on the relationships and perhaps Jeremy and Stefan could have got in some mischif together.
Ooshaboosha chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Love this story :)
PR.Salvatore chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
aww i am sad this is over but you have no idea how much i love reading your story so i will be reading it again many times lol
DahliaRose83 chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
So glad to see another chapter to this. And it was definetly worth the wait. This chapter was so sweet. I really loved it.
Ooshaboosha chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Love this!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
Wow just said lovely chapter the relationship Dalaric is cute and Damon and Jer is soo sweet familiar :-) i lovely tgis fic
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
Aww this story so sweet I love a good Dalaric :-) update soon please :-)
DahliaRose83 chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Love your Story so far. Great idea. Can't wait for more.
Raven'sCAT chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
ackk oki im squealing right now. I keep trying to look for Dalaric fics but its so hard to find them. I just found yours like 20 mins ago and now here I am. ;P love this btw. Also season 7 of TVD! love how Damon Ric and Bonnie are all together this season :) Can't wait for your next update. keep it up.
Ashlia chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Aww! That was sweet :) and this new season I love Bonnie and Damon teaming up. Bonnie is all like I'm the town witch and Damon just ripped the guys heart out, that is what Stefan and Caroline should have done. The boom plan was dumb and dragging Matt into it was just as dumb and then just giving them the town was annoying. So yeah I'm glad Damon is like no. Ok I'm done
Snowbeardolphin chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
I like how you wrote chapter six and seven. I look forward to reading chapter 8, when it gets posted.