Reviews for Ramifications
Ebrius chapter 6 . 9/24
Meow
Jansfamily4 chapter 6 . 7/3
A perfect ending. Thank you for your story. I loved the ending where we learn what happens to each person. Very good. Collins ended up as he deserves. Good job!
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow! This story is certainty different.
EmlynMara chapter 6 . 3/14
Sweet and lovely. I very much enjoyed it. Mr. Bennet was certainly a sly one.
babythor chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
That perfidious Collins!

I love how you portrayed Darcy's persistence and sincerity. All the characters were delightful. I can appreciate a Mrs Bennet who is less hysterical than canon. I love Mr Bennet's humor and cleverness in his gambit to make Darcy notice Lizzy. I eagerly believe that Lizzy has a mysterious talent for finding strays that need rescuing.
Cactus2008 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Discovered this gem while browsing different P & P fics and read all 6 chapters in one go. Witty, believable characterizations and situations. Especially enjoyed the redeeming qualities of the Bennet parents as individuals and as a couple. Too many fics have portrayed them as being totally unsuitable for each other and not really lovable people. I like the idea that they have their own quirks and strengths, not least of which are unshakeable family loyalty, love and compassion, though expressed in very different ways.

Only a few questions:

Timeline for the incidents has been compressed? My impression has always been that the Ramsgate incident took place the summer before Bingley rented Netherfield. But then again Darcy and Elizabeth's Rosings encounter does take place quite a few months after the Netherfield ball, so I'm probably mistaken.

How would it be possible for Collins to be removed from his tenure at Hunsford? Would Lady Catherine need to provide concrete evidence, such as witnesses and testimonies from his victims? How would he even escape imprisonment for his misdeeds?

Didn't recall reading where Bingley and Jane finally settled in this fic. Is it also in Derbyshire?

Just random thoughts. Enjoyed the fic, especially the ending chapter. Thanks!
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
What a great ending. It was unique. Thanks for writing.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
ainokea2810 chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Loved it!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
Awhhhhhhhh
Cute little story, I truly enjoyed it!
Realmlife chapter 6 . 1/1/2016