Reviews for Hold my Hand
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 36 . 8/17
This is the most original rewrite I have ever read! It's amazing! I could hear all of their voices saying those lines, the characterisation was spot on! I'm really glad that Donna still remembers the Doctor and Rose. Loved it when you revealed that Spartacus was really 12, and I cried when the Doctor and Rose said their wedding vows, it was beautiful! You made me feel really attached to the characters and they have developed so much since 'Run With You'. I loved how you kept River and Jenny alive (although Jenny wasn't technically dead in canon). Tim became quite OC, but I feel it was a good thing! I found the wheels 'shizzle' thing hilarious! Sereouslythis is the best DW fic I have ever read (even better than 'Run With You'!) I now need to favourite everything possible and read the next book!
RaziOUAT chapter 1 . 8/1
Well seems I didn't review this story. Awesome. The originality of the story to do the Canon yet make it different. Best Doctor Who yet.
padfootl0ve chapter 15 . 3/14
I'm really glad that Donna and the Doctor are still close. It would have made me sad if Rose's presence had changed that.
Lizzie2145 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Hahahahahaha. Headcanon the the Twelfth Doctor was in Pompeii the same day as Ten , accepted.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I just wanna say that I've already fallen in love with this universe. I finished the 1st book in two days, and now I'm onto this one after reading the one-shot and I love it and feel like it should or could happen in the DW universe.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
The whole time I was thinking that Spartacus could be 12, and I was right. I absolutely loved how be was messing with his past self and Rose a bit.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
I bet Rose and Danna are gonna make great friends, or at least that is what I feel like would happen if Rose had still traveled with the Doctor in the TV show.
CuppaTea13 chapter 36 . 7/30/2016
A truly excellent ending to yet another excellent story. You're really knocking this series out of the park. I'm just loving it and I'm so excited to read the next installment!
CuppaTea13 chapter 35 . 7/30/2016
I'm kind of glad you by and large kept Rose out of this episode. The episode by it self had enough of an emotional impact without the added character and really, most readers just want to see the goodbye scene and Rose being there for that. Excellent job.
CuppaTea13 chapter 34 . 7/30/2016
That was so creative. So amazingly creative. Brilliant.

Ok, so I am so happy Rose got to say a proper goodbye to Jackie and they at least have one family photo of everyone together. The Jenny and Tim kiss was so hilariously awkward while also being so grief-filled and reactionary. But I think the shinning moment of this chapter was the Metacrisis. That was...whew. Emotional. Traumatic. Amazing. Great work.
CuppaTea13 chapter 33 . 7/30/2016
Oh that was just absolutely beautiful. I love that wedding and I love where they choose to do it and their vows...swoon.
CuppaTea13 chapter 32 . 7/30/2016
Oh, again, so epic. And the way you're dealing with the meta-crisis is not a way I've ever seen done before. Bravo for such a creative approach.
CuppaTea13 chapter 31 . 7/29/2016
Ok, I'm so pumped over this story. It contains 100% pure awesome. Excellent work.
CuppaTea13 chapter 30 . 7/29/2016
Oh you're doing such awesome work on this story. Jackie and Mickey, Rose and the Doctor, Jenny... It's all so brilliant. And Jack Harkness is always perfection. But when did Rose and Gwen meet?

I really hope we get a moment with Jenny and her Grandmum. Cuz that would be awesome.
CuppaTea13 chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
alifjeaifja;ef

THAT WAS SO AWESOME! All of it.