Reviews for Hold my Hand
Tbaby13 chapter 12 . 9/22
So glad Jackie gets the flowers Rose got for her. 333
You're doing great, Jake!
Tbaby13 chapter 11 . 9/22
I am all about the Doctor & Rose obnoxiously flirting in front of Mace.
I really like the reasoning the Doctor gave to Rose as to why he sent himself up instead of her. Super well-explained argument. *thumbs up*
I'm now realizing that the last time they TARDIS sent them somewhere on her own, they experienced the end of the universe and the year that never was. If I was Martha right now, I would be TERRIFIED.
Tbaby13 chapter 10 . 9/22
Rose always knows how to scold 'important' men. 3
Tbaby13 chapter 9 . 9/22
Gotta love Donna. Getting things done because she's an organizer. 3
And of course, WILF! What a great man.
Tbaby13 chapter 8 . 9/22
I surprisingly love the description of the fruit that Rose and Donna eat.
And I love Nine's cameo with all it's subtlety and everything. That's a really cute way to include him.
You've woven Rose into this chapter particularly well and realistically, bravo!
Tbaby13 chapter 7 . 9/21
I love how quickly and fully the two of them each accept and appreciate Donna.
I also love the friendly-version Oods!
That darn glowy hand.
Tbaby13 chapter 6 . 9/21
I looove how much you bring Jack into the story. He and Rose's relationship is the bomb diggity.
"That stupid, brash, yellow American cartoon character that was so inexplicably popular" Snaps for that, man.
I really like the take on this episode with Rose being there, especially with the references to their past experience with the Ood.
Tbaby13 chapter 4 . 7/31
I'm so glad you threw 12 in there! It really adds some spice to the already familiar story.
Tbaby13 chapter 3 . 7/29
Rose and Donna just being all 'oh yeah, the sonic pen's so posh' is hilarious.
You do the Rose-transitioning-to-trying-to-not-be-super-offensive thing really well.
Oh, the hand.
Oh, Mickey.
Ah, so very domestic. How sweet.
Speaking of sweet, I like hearing the first time he calls her 'sweetheart' and Rose's not-quite-remembering it happening before.
Let's bring in some Donna!
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 7/27
(So I'm re-reading this series and want to review all of them but for What the Future Holds, I'd already reviewed it. But I still took notes while re-reading, so I'm just going to put them here.)
REVIEW OF 'WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS':
"What in the future is worth living for?" "Certainly not that [the fez]." This is quality.
I like how you gave a reason to the Doctor letting Mickeys' auton head melt and I really like how it's because the TARDIS squealed when Rose got on board.
Man, as much as I like Nine/Ten interacting and Ten/eleven interacting, all THREE of them is absolutely fantastic.
Chin boy. Nice one.
Knowing Rose is about to say something when he says "never late" is so spot on.
I love how after ht memory loss in the end, Ten is just like "please tell me you're as lost as I am". That's adorable.
I continue to love Shiver and Shake. Thanks for throwing the nicknames in.
Overall, you really outdid yourself with this story. The characterization and interactions for each of the Doctors (plus others) was spot on. And the little tweaks you made to the episode were creative and well done. Thank you so much for writing this bonus story and sharing it. I love it!
REVIEW OF THIS CHAPTER (1) OF 'HOLD MY HAND':
Thank you so much for continuing to make chips a thing.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 36 . 5/1
Gosh, I love this FanFiction so much.
There were some confusing scenes this time around. How did Rose get Mickey’s ring box in the dream? How did Jack get back on the TARDIS duringtheir trip to the Dalek crucible?
Slight grammatical errors, but all of that aside, this was a wonderful and beautiful fanfiction.
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 3/4
looking good
Invisible Observer chapter 36 . 1/22
I like that Rose was one of Donna's bridesmaids. Disappointed that we didn't see more of Ten's farewell tour, only seeing him say goodbye to Jenny, Tim, and the Nobles. I look forward to seeing where you take Eleven and rewrite the Moffat run.
Invisible Observer chapter 35 . 1/22
I like that you reference the events of "Planet of the Dead", but don't show them and more importantly, that you completely ignore "The Waters of Mars" by the Doctor respecting the fixed point in time. I love that Rose stays with and protects Donna, while the Doctor and Wilf deal with the Master and the Time Lords. I like that you kept the implication that the Woman is the Doctor's mother.