Reviews for Hold my Hand
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 36 . 5/1
Gosh, I love this FanFiction so much.
There were some confusing scenes this time around. How did Rose get Mickey’s ring box in the dream? How did Jack get back on the TARDIS duringtheir trip to the Dalek crucible?
Slight grammatical errors, but all of that aside, this was a wonderful and beautiful fanfiction.
The Doctor Rose chapter 1 . 3/4
looking good
Invisible Observer chapter 36 . 1/22
I like that Rose was one of Donna's bridesmaids. Disappointed that we didn't see more of Ten's farewell tour, only seeing him say goodbye to Jenny, Tim, and the Nobles. I look forward to seeing where you take Eleven and rewrite the Moffat run.
Invisible Observer chapter 35 . 1/22
I like that you reference the events of "Planet of the Dead", but don't show them and more importantly, that you completely ignore "The Waters of Mars" by the Doctor respecting the fixed point in time. I love that Rose stays with and protects Donna, while the Doctor and Wilf deal with the Master and the Time Lords. I like that you kept the implication that the Woman is the Doctor's mother.
Invisible Observer chapter 34 . 1/21
So, Donna's story is essentially the same. Not surprised that Meta-Crisis Doctor was going to be the one to die, but it is sweet that he sacrificed himself to save Donna.
Invisible Observer chapter 33 . 1/21
Glad that everyone got to be there for the wedding, especially Jackie and Mickey.
Invisible Observer chapter 31 . 1/21
Loved Jackie's reunion with Rose and the Doctor, as well as meeting her granddaughter! I'm curious as to how things will go with the Meta-Crisis Doctor and Donna in your story. Still wondering what Tim's purpose and future will be. Is he the one who dies, or will that be Meta-Crisis Doctor? Can't wait to see Martha join up with the rest of the team in the next chapter.
Invisible Observer chapter 30 . 1/20
How does the Subwave Network and the Mr. Copper Foundation exist in your universe when Mr. Copper never met the Doctor or found his way to Earth from Sto since you didn't do "Voyage of the Damned"? Loved Jackie calling out Sylvia Noble and Mickey thinking Martha is smart and beautiful. Love the mother/daughter reunion cliffhanger. Glad to see that Luke still exists in this universe, but now I am hoping you adapt "The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith" and "Death of the Doctor" episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures in one-shots (or rather two-shots).
Invisible Observer chapter 29 . 1/20
Finally we're getting out of the weirdness and back to canon-ish story.
Invisible Observer chapter 25 . 1/20
Did not expect the queen to be the attempted murderer.
Invisible Observer chapter 23 . 1/20
I am actually loving this original episode and I hope the next few are just as good.
Invisible Observer chapter 22 . 1/19
Glad that River didn't die in this "Forest of the Dead". I want to know what kind of relationship River and Jack have.
Invisible Observer chapter 21 . 1/19
Your River is even more mysterious and intriguing than canon River.
Invisible Observer chapter 20 . 1/19
What purpose does Tim serve in your story? I look forward to seeing more of River.
Invisible Observer chapter 19 . 1/19
When did Rose meet and fight Zygons?