Reviews for Don't Be Afraid
katie chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
are you going to write more? cause i really want to find out what happens!
Hotaru chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
You'd think she wouldn't let him get away, you know! RIGHT! Well...Vicious and his cherries...mebbe Vishi will like cherries!
oblivious chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
Some great plot twists are developing; can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

As for the length, I prefer long chapters but if short ones mean more frequent updates then you should keep things as they are. Short chapters are ok as long as they don't end so abruptly that it becomes jarring to the flow of the story.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
This reminds me of a really good show you just HAVE to tune in next week to find out what happens, you know? Good stuff!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
*snif* This is good stuff. Poor Jet.
Panny chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
Thanks everyone for the reviews. I had everything up to Chapter 3 posted before I put anything up, so I was able to update quickly. At the time I was able to do 1-2 chapters a day, but as the story progresses it's taking a little longer. I just put up Chapter 4, and I'm about 1/4 of the way done with Chapter 5.

Do you like the chapter length? They're 3-4 pages in Word Perfect, but they seem a bit short once they're up. What would you prefer? Long chapters, or more frequent updates?
Condemned.Angel chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
Oh wow, that was beautiful! You really need to finish it tho!
oblivious chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
This is so good. Haven't read a new fic this IC in a long time. Looking forward to more updates.
Lin chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
more please!
bitchy brunette chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
Reunited with her lost commrade. Sounds good to me. Post ASAP, please.
Hotaru chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
If you don't name the last chapter the ice man cometh, I'm going to shoot you, and use those Arirang matches to...

post the next chapter, or something...i dunno. hurry and come home from work, tuuurrrttllleeee
Hotaru chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Can't sign in, Tortimir. Anyway, I can't read stuff more than once in a certain amount of time, so...anyway, you know that I like it EVEN THOUGH YOU DON"T LIKE MINE YOU MEAN MEAN MEAN SISTER!
griever17 chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
great chapter, keep it up _
Blooknaburg chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
YAY!

And hey STELLA! Yay! You're favorite author! This is a very good story so far and I hope to see a new chapter soon.

See you later!
oblivious chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
I really like the way Faye is characterized here. Most fics have her full out grieving for Spike (which is certainly a plausible scenario), but I can definitely see her being in denial and not being able to admit to herself that she cared about him as more than just a friend.

That must be Stella at the end of the chapter. It's rare for her to appear in any story, much less interacting with Faye. Can't wait for the next update and Spike's eventual return.