Reviews for Friends, Enemies, or Lovers?
CarvieCamfia2 chapter 10 . 1/25
Update please
Kat liu chapter 10 . 3/9/2018
no Rajah in the last chapters, but he isn't booted out either.
I have to admit that I love the turn of events: Jay coming around with Evies help, the kiss, Evies suggestion that Jay is carlos-sexual (- hihi)
But I still hope you let Rajah down gently or that hot dream of Carlos' becomes reality.

I hope to find out soon
Kat liu chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
I still have some chapters to cover, but I need to get this out of the way.
I'm all for Jaylos, but Rajah is so nice. Please don't just use him as 'bait' for Jay to discover his feelings for Carlos. I know you might have done so already in the chapters ahead of me and if there is a good explanation accompanying that, I will accept my/his fate, but still...
And about this chapter: it's only fair Carlos gets some sideaction after Jay got layed last chapter ;)
The Black Agenda chapter 4 . 2/11/2018
Jay what the hell is wrong with you! Poor Carlos
The Black Agenda chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Poor Jay. But he shouldn't have laughed at Carlos' confession *shrugs*
The Black Agenda chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Awww. I wish Jay didn't think Carlos was joking. He's clearly NOT!
Ubeck chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
This is one of the best Jaylos stories I've ever read, and I've read plenty. I truly hope your writing muse will stick around at least until Carlos and Jay reconcile their feelings for each other, one way or another. I know the ending I'd prefer, Jaylos Forever!, but I'll be grateful for closure of any sort. Or, better than closure, how about a new beginning! Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome tale.
m00npr1nc3 chapter 10 . 1/31/2018
Awww
Thelostfairy chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
Continue! Make a comeback for the new movie!
bethdavies2.13 chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Pleaseeeeeeee update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Ohhh my god pleaaaase update now!
redashrose chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Yeah, leave it there. That doesn't make me mad at all lol seriously though keep it up
NaruShika-Forever chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
That's a mind break right there.
terboDC1980 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Hmmm Jaylos! Love it!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... right about dead now... holy sht