Reviews for How to Flirt With FBI Agents
Rainbow Minion chapter 4 . 1/7
It has been three years, and I know it is highly likely that the story will not be updated or conintued in any way shape or form

BUT

I really like the dynamic of it, how you've written it, and the way you worked the characters

I'm dying to see how Garcia and Morgan handle him, as well as him working with the team as a whole.

Also maybe a bit more Spencer flirting but with the team around (they all are kinda protective of him in different ways and I'm interested in how they would jump in or react or help)

I just hope it's one of those stories where the author pops back in years later, but you know

Anyways great story!
Gigimomo chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Oh my god! Get to Garcia already!
Moi chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Aww, I thought Hotch would take it in stride and manage to NOT get angry. You know, just keep his cool and admonish Jack to be more professional for starters. How's his marriage going 'currently' anyway?
Reid getting flustered, that was sufficiently spot on, though I'd have thought Hotch after his encounter with Jack would run some interference. He is usually rather protective of Reid. Not in the father-replacement way Gideon used to be, but more like an older brother or friend keeping an eye out for him way while giving him space. I think it allowed Reid to grow into his own a lot better than before, when Reid was looking to Gideon for guidance.
Rossi, now he really kept his cool and took it all in stride. Well done.
Emily actually HITTING Jack? Really? *grimace* (Anything more than the bed comment, like some residue of their last case that prompted the violent reaction?) That is bound to get her in trouble with Strauss, if she finds out. Though I wonder how Strauss' encounter with Harkness went, unless they haven't met face to face, yet.
Ough oh, how will Morgan react to drastic flirting? Just take it in good humor (as he does flirt outrageously with Garcia and his many dates) or would a tiny flashback courtesy of Carl Buford rear its ugly head (in spite of Derek not minding gays at all)?
Actually, I am a lot more interested not in Jack going from one individual member of the BAU to the other flirting, but seeing the dynamics when he interacts with several of them at once.
Looking forward to more. Great idea for a plot.
Moi
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Cute and thanks for sharing. The "fraternization" rules have been a little vague on the show. I don't know if there is an agency policy or a department by department policy. They aren't the military but because they work with firearms could be considered a para-military government agency.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
This is fun. Reads like you would be a good "team" writer. I've been considering writing up a few of my shorter ideas, too. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Cute. So early seasons, then?
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
I am so late- but this literally made my day SO MUCH BETTER. IT WAS GOING...TERRIBLY. And now it isn't! Thank you Dela Muerte!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Yes. Yes. Yes. Zenarathedragon give me more now! I need Harkness and Morgan!
firekeeper75 chapter 2 . 8/29/2015