Reviews for Goddess of War
Wolfqueen23 chapter 2 . 1/4
It's really good I want to read more and find out what will happen please continue writing I love this story I would want read more of it
alicia7788 chapter 2 . 1/2
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Please please please say you are going to continue this.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
this was a good chapter update as well, thank you for sharing this chapter with us. Wow I hope that they can free Bella, Angela and Ben and her children right. I am also wondering if Alice and Edward would have anything to do with it.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Oooooh it's sooo good
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
great chapter :)))))
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
love it!
ForrestersWitch chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
a whole lot of people gonna die!
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
this is engaging Angela and Ben also huh? I wonder what Maria and Vicky are doing to Bell's kids while holding them hostage.
kellycuddles chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Can you please update your story more often as i think it's really good so far. thank you
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
So awesome! I cant wait for more!
Alexis 234 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
please do a chapter 3
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017