Reviews for The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Valerie Chavous chapter 14 . 5/27
I can't believe you completed this story. Haha what a feat! This entire thing was soooo good. UGH. Zerei are perfect. Thank you for writing this story, it's one of the best, if not THE best Zero/OC fic I've ever come across. Other people really really need to read this.
Valerie Chavous chapter 13 . 5/27
Damn so good. Your writing style is epic.
And YES HECK YES. Happy endingssss here we come
Valerie Chavous chapter 12 . 5/27
Damn. Why this chapter
Valerie Chavous chapter 10 . 5/27
Whoo gettin steamy
Valerie Chavous chapter 9 . 5/27
Haha yes I feel your hatred for Kaname. It's very potent. But don't apologise, it's your fanfic. You can write whatever you want. As a fellow Kaname lover I can always read other fanfics about him. Your depiction of Zero however is on point. On point. And your OC is amazing. I love Rei. And the smell of apples mmm. They're so cute. Mark my words, I will go down with this ship.
Valerie Chavous chapter 8 . 5/27
Zerei 4EVA baby. This is everything a fanfic should be. Lotsa Zero goodness yessss
Valerie Chavous chapter 7 . 5/27
This chapter is fricken amazing
Valerie Chavous chapter 6 . 5/27
This chapter was intense. Love your heart for Yuki. It's incredibly rare to find a fanfic where Yuki isn't being bashed or victimised like you said. It's just another reason for me to be invested in this
Valerie Chavous chapter 5 . 5/27
*wolf whistle* wow what a kiss. I ship this couple so hard. Muahaha these slow burn moments are my favourite. A lot of the time us readers don't get a lot of that because people just skip straight to the M rated
Valerie Chavous chapter 4 . 5/27
Kaname seems a little OOC but it's okay cuz the overall story isn't focused on him here I guess. Zero is such a cool guy. I know I already said it in my previous review but you really do write Zero so well. I haven't read a better VK fanfic when it comes to bloodsharing scenes. This is the best of the best. It's getting hot in here~
Valerie Chavous chapter 3 . 5/27
Hahahah I loved the wolf whistle part and Rei not realising it was her. She's got such a lovable personality. So humble too. The way you write Zero makes me fall in love with him. And damn that quality time together when they left the ball, wow, they're not only perfect romantically but they seem to understand each other on a whole nother level.
Valerie Chavous chapter 2 . 5/27
Oo lala so sexy. Hahaha. Wow I love the chemistry between Rei and Zero. Reiro/Zerei all the way! This is so great. Why the heck doesn't this story have more reviews?! I can't understand. It's so bloody good.
Valerie Chavous chapter 1 . 5/27
This is excellent! I'm actually a fan of Kaname and love him to bits, but I really really like how you write Zero's character. Especially his thoughts. Your OC is badass as well. Keen to read where this story goes
simplegirl42 chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Very swell! Good plot and storyline. This was just the vampire fic I was looking for. Read it all in one day. Rei was a good oc character but there were some parts in the beginning where she was too stereotypical and she didnt have much depth to her. I'm glad this story ended on a good note.
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Hey, wanted to give you some feedback on your story. First, great job completing it! That's always the hardest part - glances over to pile of unfinished stuff - eh heh *sweatdrop*. I liked Rei, and I like the innocent way she and Zero came together and began to share themselves with each other. There were some really emotional moments along the way too!

There are a few things I feel I should point out that may help improve your writing in the future. The grammatical and layout errors make this story much harder to read than it needs to be. The first glaring issue is with the formatting when people speak. For example:

"Come on Rei, let's take a walk."

Zero said as he grabbed her hand.

When you are writing speech, you do not need to go to the next paragraph after the person finishes. It makes things confusing and disjointed. Try this instead:

"'Come on Rei, let's take a walk," Zero said, grabbing her hand.

Makes sense? Hope so! Next, rather than using a bunch of really short sentences together, try linking some of them with conjunctions (like and or because), or adding commas where there are natural pauses, to help the reader flow more easily through your work. You can also use semi-colons (;) to link together sentence fragments that are related but still individual.

Next, try making more clear breaks between scenes, rather than have them flow directly into one another, so the reader understands that time has passed or the setting has changed.

Please take my feedback as constructive criticism! You have wonderful word selection and feeling in your work, you have a lot of potential! You just need to work on keeping things flowing well with a few little formatting adjustments! I bet you would get triple the reviews if you fixed some of these things! Good luck in your future endeavors!