Reviews for Annabelle
Esrelda Snape chapter 22 . 3/22
You love to make me cry! I can't get enough of your stories!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 22 . 9/5/2015
My God, this was beautiful! The whole splendor of this chapter truly touched my heart. Gee, I'm crying tears of joy now! The whole series was marvelous. It had this enchanting touch that I really can't explain. This series really showed the reader (me in this case) the way through all the pain and the sorrows. And giving the moral of how love is the most powerful against anything. Oh, and let's not forget about following your dreams! "Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end!" - that phrase just makes me want to cry. All 'n all, this series really showed what family is. Thank you so much for writing this. I can tell you that it was the best. THE BEST. P.S Yes, I'm Christian, but I'm not that religious! Well, this series will always be cherished by me, and hopefully your other readers, too! Now, *rubs hands together* ALL ABOARD FOR THE SERIES "SECOND CHANCE" WRITTEN BY OUR BELOVED CHUCKY RAY! I will always, always return. . . .*puts in ear buds and listens to Here I Am by Bryan Adams* Seriously, that song is pretty good! X3
Chucky Ray chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I did some editing because I realized that I had made a goof on Chucky's birthdate and I confused it with his death date.
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Well, my question has been answered about the whole Kristen name thing. I thought the same when Chucky was baptized: "I never thought I'd see the day when Chucky gets baptized." It was a real treat to read and imagine Chucky singing, especially the song Friends Like Us again. You chose well on those songs - Man, I just sounded a little like Yoda there! And yes, this chapter was VERY heartwarming. My heart-o-meter has risen to the top now! Thank you! :D I'm really looking forward for more updates!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
Oh yes, they'll be in your heart. . .always :3 *sighs* Gee, Mary's baby, Charlie - oh, I love that name! - was born pretty fast. So, will Kristen come along the line later, or did you change your mind on the name? When you described the new puppy, it reminded me of that one dog from Homeward Bound 2. I forget his name, though, but he's the leader of that group of stray dogs. Well, tally-ho to chapter 21!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
Alright! There's a new series! :D Would it be different from this series, meaning, it won't be a little bit of a spin-off? Ha - "Close your eyes and count to seven, and I think you'll be in Heaven" XD Perfect! This chapter. . .*closes eyes tightly, allowing the tears to stream, whispering "Yessss."* Whoa, did that sound a little creepy? Yes. Yes it did. Ohhhhhhh, Chucky's home!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
This. Was. Amazing. You proved what love can really do. Good against evil. Right against wrong. I'm touched that Liam gave his life for Annabelle. . .and died doing what's right. This chapter was brilliant! It was great that Glen and Mary came along - just in time, too! Now, *refers to JacK and yells, "I SPIT on your grave, you-"* Man, I shouldn't be getting this carried away. After all, there are still some more chapters I'm dying to read!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
"Who told you that?" "I have my sources." - You're such a stalker, Harry! XD D'aw, that's so cute that Liam loves Annabelle :3 You should've seen my face of pure disgust when Jack crashed the Yule Ball! I can't believe that Harry already sent Nora and Teddy home - alone together? I wonder how this is going to go down. And it was pretty clever how you based Angelo Grazia's name off of real meanings in another language from the previous chapter. For some reason when Jack greeted Annabelle ever so politely *sneers and growls* at the end, I heard the dragon from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland voice - I know how to say it's name, but can't spell it. Well, I'll be there for more chapters and maybe that new series that you mentioned coming soon. *rubs hands together* Now I'm finally going to watch Puppetmaster. About. Freaking. Time!
Daisy Flores chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
Omg I'm sry I haven't reviewed in a long time I've been busy plz don't have chucky dead *break into sobbing like crazy* plz don't
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
OH. MY. GOD. This chapter was amazing! Weird to say, it was enchanting for some reason! I was singing along with the new words and sung the background vocals! At one point I was doing air guitar XD Thank you so much! :DDDDD You like Goosebumps and Slappy, too? *squeals* I remember getting Slappy YEARS ago, and I scared the shit out of everyone when I brought him to school XD Now that thing sits in a chair by my closet O_o Since the Goosebumps movie is coming to theaters. . .that old love is coming back to me. Enough with that sicko who considers me his slave! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
I. KNEW. IT. BOOM! PLOT TWIST! Liam IS a werewolf! *turns to Slappy and yells, "In your face, you wooden demon!" maniacal laughter* Liam, Annabelle, and Claire are teaming up against Jack - ooh, this is going to be interesting. I forgot to say, I love how you some-what made up a language for Claire. That's pretty unique. The ending of this chapter made me giggle a little bit. I spotted a few simple mistakes, but they're nothing to worry about if it's a bitch to fix them. I'm all in for more updates! *heart-o-meter rises a bit*
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Gah! You're killing me now with the suspense! It's starting to remind me of a Goosbumps book. Yes, I know those books are for little kids, but I'm STILL fascinated with them. . .especially Slappy. *every character from my fandoms burst into laughter* "Oh, be quiet!" Yeesh - proves how crazy I am XD Seriously though, this is really gripping onto me. It's like a really good book you can't put down! *crosses fingers* Please let Chucky not be dead, please let Chucky not be dead. . . My heart-o-meter is still dead. I watched one of my most favorite movies from my childhood, The Princess and the Goblin, today. . .it brought back so many memories. . .then it was shattered when I found out that my most favorite character's voice-over died. Dammit. . .well, I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Oh no! Not Myra! Why?! A werewolf?! I wonder if it's Jack. . .or Liam without knowing it - plot twist! And Chucky. . .my heart-o-meter freaking died. Don't tell me he's dead! Is he? Well, you did mention that all Good Guys go to Heaven. Noooo. . . What if there are things in the package that represent memories, like that bling necklace that Mary gave him, or old photos. . .maybe a letter saying good-bye? Oh shiiiiit, I really need to stop thinking way over my head now. You are now pounding me with suspense. Well, stop it, man, stop it! Anyway, please continue with more chapters. I'm freaking dying here.
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Aw, Mary's pregnant! *throws confetti* Yay! Wait, where in the hell did I get confetti? Blah! Screw it! My "imagination logic" is always out of whack! This probably explains why I zoned out when I read that there were leprechauns in the MCA. . .made me think if the leprechaun from the scary movie Leprechaun had a kid O_o And ooh, *rubs hands together* a study on telekinesis, eh? This should be interesting *evil laughter* I wonder what kind of being Liam is. Hmm. . .the suspense! It kills me!
Gabrielle Wyrick chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Holy crap! You scared the living crap out of me with the beginning of this chapter! Damn, my heart is still pounding. . .Jesus Christ, girl! *takes a deep breath to calm down* If Chucky really doesn't make it. . .gah! Stop it! This site was giving me crap, too, this morning. Finally it's working. I've got the rules that Myra have to follow - did you get that from Aladdin?, (bless your heart Robin Williams) Well, onward to the next chapter!