Reviews for How To Outrun Death
sinclairchap chapter 1 . 5/21
Hey, I was wondering if you had any intention of ever uploading this fic to ao3 (or if you already have), or maybe another archive? Because this is legit one of my favourite fics of all time, and there's been signs and talk of going the way of so many other fic archives in the past and shutting down for good- and i really want a way to read this fic again, and i don't think has a way to download fics off the site.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 10 . 1/18
“He already knew what to do. The same thing he'd done with the ice that had temporarily frozen him during his Race with Bruce.”

Middle of the chapter. His race was with Clark.
Dimension Tripper chapter 21 . 11/22/2020
Please continue this story I need to at least know what the league’s reaction would be of the flash being from another universe
WILDSPARK-PRIME chapter 22 . 11/20/2020
You can't just leave it there!
WILDSPARK-PRIME chapter 3 . 11/20/2020
Vampire armies, wally, vampire armies happen in seattle.
Dimension Tripper chapter 22 . 8/20/2020
Hope that this will be updated love how you have portrayed everyone
spaghetnoddles chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Please continue this! It’s amazing!
Sofia chapter 22 . 6/30/2020
please don't abandon such a great story!
LongtimeFan chapter 22 . 5/26/2020
“ Okay I do know that I don't update consistently, but unless I mark it as on hiatus of whatever i still plan on continuing”

Well seems like this is on hiatus. If you ended up changing your mind, an update explaining what you would have done would be amazing. So many authors straight up abandon their work, please be the exception.
RICEBALL300 chapter 22 . 3/28/2020
Will this story ever be updated? Or is it discontinued?
I really hope it gets updated.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2020
I know it’s been years but pls don’t forget this. I really enjoy your characterization of Wally and how he deals with everything.
Zenny01 chapter 22 . 12/1/2019
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
JstAnthrFce chapter 22 . 11/20/2019
Hey! This is some pretty nifty writing you got going on here! I loved the story and would absolutely LOVE IT if you could keep writing it!
Evan chapter 3 . 10/1/2019
Chapter three shows Wally starting to come to terms with it. He's by no means okay, but he's pushing through with gritted teeth. Him getting a job and having every familiar face (even the face of a soon-to-be rogue) acting like a punch to his stomach felt very real and genuine. His internal debate of whether or not he should intervene as a hero, especially because he was out of the game for so long with Artemis, gave even more depth to his chatacter. The hero in him winnning out when disaster struck was really well written, and his resolve to be the Flash happened very smoothly.
Over all, great chapter (it's 1am rn my brain isn't wording properly so this is the best summary I can do. I'll probably post the rest of the reviews after I sleep)
Evan chapter 2 . 10/1/2019
This chapter does great in easing us into what happened. There's enough build up that it's not inconceivable, while still being surprising enough that it's not too predictable. His original 'I've gone back in time' idea was a nice touch.
You can see the initial shock he has with the start of his grieving over losing everyone, which whichly morphs into questions. I love how it took him hours before he realised he might be able to find answers to said questions, strong emotions can sometimes make the most logical of people forget sense.
Introducing Amanda was also written extremely well. It's very easy to tell she's not someone to be messed with, that she's the 'top dog' with a lot of people behind her.
Over all this chapter does well to give us answers, more questions, more answers, and a few more unanswered questions from what we learnt.