Reviews for Bio-Boosted Kitsune
SPark681 chapter 15 . 5/11
NIce story so far wonder how the next chapter will turn out anyways keep up the great work!
StrongGuy159 chapter 15 . 5/6
Cool chapter continue & do The Pokèmon Jinchuriki & Naruto's Bloodline: Blacklight Style Stories please.
spyro259 chapter 14 . 5/6
i like the namikaze naruto:neos bloodlines, the bakugan no sennin, naruto namikaze: the ninja of the saints and the naruto and the bi-omnitrix; hero style story ideas and im enjoying ur stories big time
Kminari chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I'm not sure if the use of threw in "jumping threw the trees" is correct, I think it should be "jumping through the trees" (in the previous chapter I think there was a similar problem).
"3 of the team old academy teacher"? do you mean "the academy teacher 3 of the team"?
... a shower of 2 hours?
20 hours of searching? I think you are using hours when you should use minutes ... your times are extremely long and ridiculous.
only 1 hour to build a sword? ...
Kminari chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
The story is interesting, but I have problems with the texts in Japanese without a translation, I know Japanese since I see so much anime, but I do not know so much as to always understand what they say.
The text has some problems of transition and the times seem to me a little long, although they are understandable and reasonable.
ps2boy.zachary chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
nice work on this chapter and i looked at the story ideas you put on this chapter and i say do the naruto/ben10
Primus2021 chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
I vote for the Young Justice and Ninja of the Saints fanfic's.
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
Fujikujaku is the Zanpakuto of Yumichika Ayasegawa, it translates into Wisteria Peacock btw.

Although it's true name is Ruri'iro Kujaku, which means Azure Peacock.
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
Gunbu is the Black Turtle-Snake of the North.
Seiryuu is the Azura Dragon of the East.
Suzaku is the Crimson Phoenix of the South.
Byakko is the White Tiger of the West.

The 4 Gate Guardian Gods of Kyoto are ruled over by Huanglong the Yellow or Golden Dragon of the Center.

Each one holds sway over a season, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, along with power over an element fire, water, earth, wood and metal.

that's all i can think of right off of the top of my head.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Naruto U.N.O. lol. uno as in the game and the number 1, lol.
StrongGuy159 chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
Cool chapter continue & make those stories please.
shapeshifter340 chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
Great story please continue it soon along with Neo Venom
reaver216 chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
awesome chapter but please choose a single last name for Naruto as I think it is annoying to read three last names please update again soon
Calebros chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Is this world warped?
First Naruto is in the canopy (high up) of the forest, then he stumbles into a table that for some reason is on a tree branch. Then 10 later he is in a hole... in a tree banch or a tree trunk?
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 7/16/2017
Awesome chapter continue please.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »